Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-6 Engine SN 6405540
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jshark
I have a 914-6 engine SN 6405540 (long block). Before I post it on ebay, I want to see if I can locate the original owner or the present owner of this car in case they are interested in the original engine.
Cairo94507
welcome.png I appreciate your consideration in trying to reunite the motor with the car in which it belongs. I wish I could locate my original motor. beerchug.gif
BillJ
Maybe post how and where and under what circumstances you acqyired it. May help jar some memories on the sale
Luke M
Post the engine info here as well. Even if you sell it or keep it. In case someone comes looking for it.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...1670&st=240
DANNYMAC
QUOTE(Jshark @ Oct 15 2020, 01:07 PM) *

I have a 914-6 engine SN 6405540 (long block). Before I post it on ebay, I want to see if I can locate the original owner or the present owner of this car in case they are interested in the original engine.

Before you put it on eBay, give us a chance at it... It would be great to go back with the original car, but I, as well as others are doing conversions. What are you asking for it ?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.