Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Drive to the Junction
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Cairo94507
Eric Lind, the owner of Sports Purpose Garage in Livermore, a Porsche shop, organized a (Porsche) drive from downtown Livermore to the Junction on Mines Road today. There was about 25 cars, mostly air cooled, and some water pumpers. One other 914-6 that we all know from the area joined my car to represent for us. It was a great day on a great drive with a terrific road made for our cars. Here are some pictures- sorry for the quality I was having too much fun to focus on pictures. I couldn't get my brother to take pictures so there you go. At the Junction we had tacos, quesadillas, beverages and just a good time talking and checking out cars. There was a car club from San Jose that was there but left after we arrived. They had a ton of expensive cars that were enjoying the road too.
Cairo94507
Some more pictures:
Gint
For not being able to focus on pictures you sure did a great job of getting them. Nice!

What's the story with that gold GT?
Mueller
What a great turnout.

For those that do not know, Eric used to own a brown (wrapped) Buick V8 powered 914.
Coondog
Good times
rgalla9146
Is that the Gold GT that was done here in beautiful Paramus, New Jersey ?
Great pics, thank you for sharing.
Oh, to be along for that jaunt !
Cairo94507
Yes- that is the gold GT that just sold. It is awaiting the owner to pick it up. stored safely in Eric's garage. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.