Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: 150 mph Dated 74 Speedo/Odometer
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
litesonic
Pulled from the project 73.

Was working when replaced with the correct year.

Asking $125 +$10 shipping in the CONUS.

Open to offers, could use a nice center console cushion as a partial trade...

PayPal accepted.

thanks!

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
litesonic
Lowering Price to: $75
litesonic
Open to offers...
76-914
You might try Facebook Market Place, Samba or eBay before giving it away.GLWS beerchug.gif
litesonic
QUOTE(76-914 @ Nov 2 2020, 08:30 PM) *

You might try Facebook Market Place, Samba or eBay before giving it away.GLWS beerchug.gif

Many thanks... I'll try over on Samba... though I imagine it's a lot of the same audience.

I left FB a couple of years ago (and haven't looked back).
billh1963
QUOTE(litesonic @ Nov 6 2020, 05:39 PM) *

Many thanks... I'll try over on Samba... though I imagine it's a lot of the same audience.

Gauges are those things that people will pay for when they need them...but seems to be a hard sell otherwise.

I'm cleaning out my stash and have started doing the following:

-Anything worth less than $50 gets trashed

-If I think it's worth more than $50 I'll post the item with a price on here and/or FB. If it doesn't sell in a week or so I'll drop the price. I'll drop the price again in another week. After three weeks If the price hits $50 and it doesn't sell it goes to the trash. If it's over $50 and I think it has long term viability I'll keep it and try again later.

I've given away two cars and plenty of parts. No one can ever accuse me of being greedy. But, online selling is tiring. It's easier to trash the parts than deal with tire kickers,,,I've even had tire kickers on free stuff dry.gif

litesonic
QUOTE(billh1963 @ Nov 7 2020, 09:50 AM) *

Gauges are those things that people will pay for when they need them...but seems to be a hard sell otherwise.

-If I think it's worth more than $50 I'll post the item with a price on here and/or FB. If it doesn't sell in a week or so I'll drop the price. I'll drop the price again in another week. After three weeks If the price hits $50 and it doesn't sell it goes to the trash. If it's over $50 and I think it has long term viability I'll keep it and try again later.

I've given away two cars and plenty of parts. No one can ever accuse me of being greedy. But, online selling is tiring. It's easier to trash the parts than deal with tire kickers,,,I've even had tire kickers on free stuff dry.gif

Yep... not even a side hustle. smile.gif At some point your time is worth more than this effort.

Adding another photo for an interested party. Thanks all!

Click to view attachment
914Toy
QUOTE(litesonic @ Nov 8 2020, 06:45 PM) *

QUOTE(billh1963 @ Nov 7 2020, 09:50 AM) *

Yep... not even a side hustle. smile.gif At some point your time is worth more than this effort.

Adding another photo for an interested party. Thanks all!

Click to view attachment

Sending you a PM.
litesonic
Sold... thanks all.
76-914
Glad you finally sold that. I have one but I wasn't going to post it until you sold yours. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.