Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 75 914 2.0 sittin along time Update!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Slipry
Click to view attachment Just a little update! took tank out. had alot brown sht mud in sump. all clean now Had injectors out and bench cleaned WOW! what a difference, runs great Accelerates smooth,no more Poppin/Fartin Only thing still idles at 1400 Warm no obvious vaccum leaks Where should i look first??? Thanks again guys
porschetub
QUOTE(Slipry @ Oct 21 2020, 01:16 PM) *

Click to view attachment Just a little update! took tank out. had alot brown sht mud in sump. all clean now Had injectors out and bench cleaned WOW! what a difference, runs great Accelerates smooth,no more Poppin/Fartin Only thing still idles at 1400 Warm no obvious vaccum leaks Where should i look first??? Thanks again guys ������������

Well done getting it going,but in real terms a high idle is the sign of an air leak...keep looking pretty sure you will find some,have you tried to adjust the air fuel screw in the throttle body ?.
Good luck.
Gint
Just keep after replacing old hoses and you'll probably find it along the way.
Root_Werks
QUOTE(Gint @ Oct 20 2020, 08:45 PM) *

Just keep after replacing old hoses and you'll probably find it along the way.

agree.gif
ctc911ctc
Pressure test the throttle body - this one evaded me for 2-3 trips around the "could-Be" tree......
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.