Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Momo hub question
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
garrettlee2
I have a 71 914-4. Does anyone know the momo hub number or have one they would like to sell for an early car?
914Sixer
Check on Ebay.
Blue6
Garrett,
Not 100% sure, but I believe it is part #8000. The later hub was #8002. Or the other way around. The early is NLA. They show up once in awhile. Bought mine at Phoenix club swap about 5 yrs ago... luck to ya..
garrettlee2
QUOTE(Blue6 @ Oct 20 2020, 08:40 PM) *

Garrett,
Not 100% sure, but I believe it is part #8000. The later hub was #8002. Or the other way around. The early is NLA. They show up once in awhile. Bought mine at Phoenix club swap about 5 yrs ago... luck to ya..

Thank you
Coondog
Got mine from Amazon a few years back. I received the non collapsible one which was not what the picture showed. Lucky me as that’s what I wanted but was told they didn’t make that style anymore.
porschetub
Folks seem to know the value of the early adaptor and price that way on Ebay,noticed that when I bought my later hub which by the way was a "knock off" in the right box but clearly not a Momo original,questioned seller a got a rude reply...lesson learnt and buyer beware and had to modify it to work headbang.gif .
The early hubs are around still but getting a bit harder to find know.
Good luck.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.