Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 10K tach 914/6 GT replicas
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Retroracer
So I have been working up a new batch of 10K tachs, converted from 914-4 donors with the Bosch core (as seen in a few threads on here). German fascia, repainted bezel, tested, calibrated and ready to rock. Set up for 6-cylinder engines (can be used with other engines with Tach-adapt or similar).

Essential for that GT replica you are building / plan to build....!

Price is $550 including CONUS shipping. Or, make me an offer.

- Tony

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
bahnzai
+1 on this offering. I purchased one of Tony’s previous updated tachometers. It is very top shelf and a great improvement over any original internals. Very responsive, eliminates bounce, etc.
flat4guy
Look forward to seeing one next week.
Retroracer
A few shots of the 1971 dated cases. I'll have these at WCR.

- Tony

PS. Fun fact: the earlier cases (as below) have an extended (protruding) mount for the full beam indicator bulb; the later cases changed this to a flush mounting (see top of thread pics). No idea why.

PPS. The blue acrylic filter that VDO used in the full beam position tends to go opaque with age. I check this on all the tachs I modify and replace with fresh material if needed. You have to pry the bezel off to replace this, so not a trivial exercise.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Retroracer
Still have some available.

Case date codes of '70, '71 and '73. $550 or best offer?

- Tony
Retroracer
bump
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.