Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 1974 2.0L D-jet ECU
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
scallyk9
Does anyone have a spare 1974 2.0L D-jet ECU that is working or as a core for rebuild?
bdstone914
QUOTE(scallyk9 @ Oct 23 2020, 07:52 PM) *

Does anyone have a spare 1974 2.0L D-jet ECU that is working or as a core for rebuild?

I have a out a dozen ECU's that have been tested on a car. Some have the Bosch id tag.
Ayyone know if there are markings on the board itself the can id the ecu?
scallyk9
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Oct 24 2020, 02:00 AM) *

QUOTE(scallyk9 @ Oct 23 2020, 07:52 PM) *

I have a out a dozen ECU's that have been tested on a car. Some have the Bosch id tag.

The other numbers to look for are VW/Porsche #039 906 021 and/or CU14X. The VW number is usually on the sticker but either number might be on the board itself. I'm not sure as the car is at a shop.
bdstone914
[/quote]

The other numbers to look for are VW/Porsche #039 906 021 and/or CU14X. The VW number is usually on the sticker but either number might be on the board itself. I'm not sure as the car is at a shop.
[/quote]
@scallyk9

Update
This one has not been tested. You can try it out for the $25 cost to ship. If it works we can agree on a price.
Many of the stickers are missing or faded. But I had one that I checked and the outside sticker was one digit different from the inside sticker. Maybe the 043 superceeds to the 044 and they are interchangable. The inside sticker is on the end of the boar and can be read with a right angle dental mirror. This tag fell off.
JeffBowlsby
Anders lists both the 043 and 044 ECU as correct for the 1974 2.0L
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.