Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S 1970 Porsche 914 Fuel Injected 1.7 $6000
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
At11n
Hello Everyone

!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!
Idle is perfect. New tumbler order and arrives soon

Up for sale is my 1970 Porsche 914 1.7 fuel injected. Ive tinkered with the car over the years, but I feel like it should go to someone that knows more about these cars then I do. The car has been sitting for a long time. I started it here and there. The brake calipers were rebuilt, but one is currently locking up, but then releases after driving. It does have a cold start issue, but after it warms up its fine. As far as rust there are some minor spots. The "hell hole" aka battery tray is actually in good condition. The driver side has a rust hole underneath the right side bracket so basically needs a rear floor pan. On the left rear quarter panel the tire exploded while driving so it caused the fender to slightly bend. The car was blue, but painted orange. Does come with 5 OEM steel wheels and another transmission (just came with extra parts). It does need a new ignition tumbler as the key broke. So I removed it and can start it with a screw driver. Again I dont know much about these cars. I've attached pictures. Location is Seattle, Wa. Looking to get around 6k obo. Clean title.

Thank youClick to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
At11n
!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!
Idle is perfect. New tumbler order and arrives soon
EdwardBlume
Hi, what year and month was the car born? Inside the drivers door jam?

Thanks,
Rob
At11n
QUOTE(EdwardBlume @ Oct 25 2020, 08:28 AM) *

Hi, what year and month was the car born? Inside the drivers door jam?

Thanks,
Rob

01/70
Click to view attachment
CHIZ 914
Great find!
Some one save this 1970!!
piratenanner.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.