Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Let's take a ride in my black 73 2.0
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Frankvw
welll...not a lot of replies, but I am not yet in the position where I can post a pic of me driving my 914..... so, looks all good to me ! Screams nice with that dual exhaust !
Probably that chip in teh windscreen is already too far cracked to repair, so that will one of the upcoming wintertime projects for you ?
reharvey
QUOTE(Frankvw @ Oct 26 2020, 11:28 AM) *

welll...not a lot of replies, but I am not yet in the position where I can post a pic of me driving my 914..... so, looks all good to me ! Screams nice with that dual exhaust !
Probably that chip in teh windscreen is already too far cracked to repair, so that will one of the upcoming wintertime projects for you ?

The spider on the windshield happened five years ago just one week after putting this 914 back on the road. I've gotten used to it being there and think that it gives the car that driven hard look. I may replace the windshield someday if the cracks travel any further. Thanks for the comment. Ray
Cairo94507
Very nice to see them on the road and driving instead of on a flatbed. beerchug.gif
Front yard mechanic
Black bueaty for sure shades.gif
Sprout
Beautiful car! Sounds great, too. Great steering wheel, and goes nicely with the brushed aluminum gauge rings and shift knob. Love those windy country roads! smilie_pokal.gif
gereed75
Solid black has always looked great on these cars very nice!
Sea Rooster
Looks and sounds great! Mine will be on the road in the next few weeks after being dormant for 15 years.
mlindner
Well done, thanks for the ride. Mark
Maltese Falcon
Thank you for sharing here...enjoyed the ride, and the car looks and drives Solid . I bet that without oncoming traffic>> It Hauls the mail driving.gif
pilothyer
Nice !!! Black with just the right amount of chrome makes the 914 look so good.
Root_Werks
Sounds and looks good! Perfect day for a drive.
PanelBilly
That’s for taking me along on the ride
reharvey
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Oct 26 2020, 02:40 PM) *

Very nice to see them on the road and driving instead of on a flatbed. beerchug.gif

For me the enjoyment is in the driving and I take it out on the country roads every chance I get. Some people have noticed the spider crack in the center of the windshield. I haven't repaired it because I feel it gives the car that I've been driven hard look. Thanks for commenting on my 914. Ray
AZBanks
Beauty!
Literati914
Looks great Ray! I thought you were on the Mulson straight for a minute!!
boxster914
Leave the windshield crack as it is!!!!

Replacing the trim is a major pain after glass replacement. I am on my second set of trim having lost half of the first set after my first highway trip after putting in new glass.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.