Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT Little Cars
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Unobtanium-inc
Yes, they are just as addictive, if not more. Just re-did my office and made room for more shelves and area to display.
Unobtanium-inc
More.
Unobtanium-inc
Lastly, the 914's.
Literati914
Man honestly, that's a cool collection smilie_pokal.gif

I have only two - a 70's Miura Lambo in green metallic and 356 coupe in mexico blue. The kind you pull back and they roll forward..

914-300Hemi
Pretty cool collection. Just put all my models in a cabinet.
Ace Le Count
Nice collection!
914sgofast2
I used to tease my wife about how many pairs of shoes she owned, then we counted up my model car collection and it turned out that I owned more cars than she owned pairs of shoes. I am at 300+ and counting. I’m looking for that new 914 Safari Hotwheels right now!
AZBanks
Nice collection
alby911
QUOTE(Unobtanium-inc @ Oct 28 2020, 04:20 AM) *

Yes, they are just as addictive, if not more. Just re-did my office and made room for more shelves and area to display.

Great collection. Looking through the photo I can see a lot that I have and a lot that I want. Check out my collection at alby550 on Instagram
Beach914
Incredible collection! Well done.
Johny Blackstain
all 1/18th, all Porsches' except one VFR
poorsche914
My collection...

Click to view attachment

driving.gif
Unobtanium-inc
QUOTE(poorsche914 @ Nov 11 2020, 06:08 PM) *

My collection...

Click to view attachment

driving.gif

Where did you get the big 914's? I've never been able to find big ones.
poorsche914
QUOTE(Unobtanium-inc @ Nov 11 2020, 10:48 PM) *
Revell 1:18 scale... found on ebay some years ago. Haven't looked in quite some time but there are usually a couple available on ebay.de

I have an extra one - forget if it is blue or yellow - if you (or anyone else) is interested.

driving.gif
flipb
QUOTE(poorsche914 @ Nov 12 2020, 12:59 AM) *

QUOTE(Unobtanium-inc @ Nov 11 2020, 10:48 PM) *
Revell 1:18 scale... found on ebay some years ago. Haven't looked in quite some time but there are usually a couple available on ebay.de

I have an extra one - forget if it is blue or yellow - if you (or anyone else) is interested.

driving.gif

I'd love a Yellow 1/18 model if that's what you've got and are willing to part with it.

Incidentally, I have a large collection of toy/model cars, from Hotwheels/Matchbox up through 1/18 and everything in between. Thousands of them. Most were inherited from a family member. I haven't got the time or energy to list them individually on ebay. Any ideas for how to sort through the collection? There are a handful of semi-valuable cars in there, but no uber-rarities that I know of.
Unobtanium-inc
Just added a 914 Safari to the fleet!
Jett
Added some new cars to the pillow fleet.
Unobtanium-inc
QUOTE(Jett @ Dec 7 2020, 08:09 AM) *

I love the pillows, one of these days I need to stitch up all the un-finished ones. Or fix the red one, anyone see what's wrong with it?
BPic
QUOTE(Unobtanium-inc @ Dec 7 2020, 11:47 AM) *

QUOTE(Jett @ Dec 7 2020, 08:09 AM) *

I love the pillows, one of these days I need to stitch up all the un-finished ones. Or fix the red one, anyone see what's wrong with it?

idea.gif Either it has suicide doors or the headlights are on the wrong end.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.