Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Interesting car on BAT
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
gereed75
Sorry no link but there is an original numbers matching six with a Chalon kit on BAT. Interesting to see what the dynamic will be here. Lots of "I love it " comments

Be interesting to see if they materialize nto bids and at what level

Predictions? I say $33',000.00
Root_Werks
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1970-porsche-914-6-38/

I'll guess $55k

Watched the video, guy clearly has driven 914's for a while. Engine sounds good, didn't see or hear any cowl shake. Even if you don't like the Chalon kit, seems like a solid 914-6.
roblav1
I'll guess $60k.
Cairo94507
That sure seems like an altogether nice Six. If you have the skills to cut all the body kit off (that's just my desire) and return the body to stock or do GT flares then problem solved. I hope someone takes care of it. beerchug.gif
Gint
$35k tops. I hope I'm wrong.
Tdskip
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Oct 29 2020, 04:32 PM) *

If you have the skills to cut all the body kit off (that's just my desire) and return the body to stock or do GT flares then problem solved.

$15K for that, or more like $25k (or more)?
rhodyguy
Lots more. Buy and enjoy. Next owner can worry about originality.
Tdskip
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Oct 29 2020, 08:15 PM) *

Lots more. Buy and enjoy. Next owner can worry about originality.

Not actually interested in buying it, just curious about what it would take.

Think you nailed it for all but those looking to shrink down a very large bank account.
EdwardBlume
Buy it and make it into a 904? stirthepot.gif poke.gif
Tdskip
QUOTE(EdwardBlume @ Oct 29 2020, 09:32 PM) *

LOL - more than 1/2 way there!
VegasRacer
$46 K was the asking price in April 2019.
IronHillRestorations
It's hard to say, all it takes is two guys with money that want it. I'd be surprised if it tops $40k. I've always liked the look of the Chalon, but the bonded fiberglass thing can be sketchy when the glue starts getting old.
AZBanks
QUOTE(EdwardBlume @ Oct 29 2020, 07:32 PM) *

LOL!

You forgot chair.gif

av-943.gif

I hope the new owner keeps it as a great example of 80's style.
PlaysWithCars
Not a fan of the body kit, but all the -6 parts are there to bring it back. And, the core seems pretty solid based on the pictures. Except there is a suspicious absence of hell hole pics and the battery is relocated to the the frunk.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.