Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: introduction
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
FastFred
Hey Guys and Gals I just thought i'd introduce myself i'm new here.
my name is Fred i have been a mechanic my whole life with many projects from cars to trucks and airplanes but my feet are on the ground now so I decided to build a 914. I'm not interested in originality but a restomod. I'm planning a tuned Audi 2.0T with a six speed 911 brakes with Boxter calipers extra wide flares with 15" wide Fuchs wheels.
I'm starting wit a 72 I purchased here in the classifides. SO LET THE FUN BEGIN.
This is a great forum and I'm glad to be a part. Iwill post pics as soon as I have something to look at.
Fred
mlindner
Welcome Fred...It is a great forum and you will have lots of fun. Mark
bbrock
welcome.png
mepstein
welcome.png
tygaboy
welcome.png

Hot rodding a 914 is a fun project. Ask me how I know...
Oh and let me be the first:

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
FastFred
Ok ok so you guys are persuasive with good arguments !! I guess I always over build. It’s so much easier to leave it stock and much less $$$ but you can’t talk me out of the engine swap!!!
rick 918-S
assimilate.gif welcome.png
Cairo94507
welcome.png I don't know if there is anything you could do to one of these cars that has not been done by someone already. All it takes is time, patience, skill and money. Our members are a wealth of experience in all aspects of these cars. Just ask the question so people understand what it is you wish to do or know and you will undoubtedly get an answer. Pictures help too. beerchug.gif
914-300Hemi
welcome.png

Look forward to seeing your build
PanelBilly
welcome.png that’s what I like to hear. Another guy who isn’t afraid to personalize their car.
Tdskip
Welcome, and please do keep us posted on the build.
Coondog
Welcome, please start a build thread when you get going.
Gint
welcome.png FastFred
flat4guy
Welcome - looking forward to your project
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.