Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Fiberglass or carbon fiber dash top with ashtray delete
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
tygaboy
Hi World - I NEED a fiberglass or carbon dash top with ashtray delete. It's like drugs. I really wish I could live without one, but I can't!

If you have one, let's be honest, we both know you hate it. It doesn't look remotely factory and if you weren't already aware, your friends point at you and laugh when you're not looking. Heck, some do that even when you are looking! And FORGET what strangers think when they see it... Sheesh!

Anyway, think how good you'd feel helping me with my very NOT factory looking build.

And to help make this a no-brainer for you, I have a very lightly used 914 Rubber dash top I'd be happy to use as partial trade. Yes! I said PARTIAL trade. I'm willing to part with big money to secure the dash of my dreams!!!

Or maybe you want a piece of metal art, or some cool do-dad and I could fabricate it for you and that could be partial trade? Geez, I'm more flexible and willing than an acrobatic nymphomaniac!

Again - if you have a fiberglass or carbon dash top with ashtray delete, please sell it to me. I'll be your best friend and you'll be on my permanent Christmas / holiday card list.

Thanks!
Chris
dakotaewing
http://914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=268025

These guys look like they are manufacturing military stuff now, but this may lead you down the path?
djway
QUOTE(dakotaewing @ Oct 31 2020, 10:44 AM) *

These guys look like they are manufacturing military stuff now, but this may lead you down the path?

Website no longer active
dakotaewing
QUOTE(djway @ Oct 31 2020, 03:01 PM) *

QUOTE(dakotaewing @ Oct 31 2020, 10:44 AM) *

Website no longer active

You need to go to their facebook page. Just note that they are out of Israel, so I don't know how shipping would work.
Blue6
Chris,
Pm member/maybe former member (ruby914). Local SoCal surfer guy. An absolute artist with fiberglass and carbon fiber. I bought a dash from him approx 3 yrs ago. As I recall he also made A pillar covers, gauge pods, etc... Haven’t seen him at anything for a while, but don’t remember him selling his car...
tygaboy
QUOTE(Blue6 @ Oct 31 2020, 08:57 PM) *

Chris,
Pm member/maybe former member (ruby914). Local SoCal surfer guy. An absolute artist with fiberglass and carbon fiber. I bought a dash from him approx 3 yrs ago. As I recall he also made A pillar covers, gauge pods, etc... Haven’t seen him at anything for a while, but don’t remember him selling his car...

@Blue6 - Excellent! I'll give him a try. Thanks.

If that doesn't work, I'll have to try and talk @sixnotfour out of one of his... poke.gif
sixnotfour
QUOTE(tygaboy @ Nov 1 2020, 07:29 AM) *

QUOTE(Blue6 @ Oct 31 2020, 08:57 PM) *

Chris,

@Blue6 - Excellent! I'll give him a try. Thanks.

If that doesn't work, I'll have to try and talk @sixnotfour out of one of his... poke.gif

ruby914 is the man , good luck.. very nice work
live free & drive
You could try something like this from Getty.Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.