Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Bumpers!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Montreal914
SOLD For Sale; Front and rear chrome bumpers.
Pick up only, located in Claremont CA.

Front $225
Rear $200
Both $400

Thank you for looking beerchug.gif

Front; 70-72 chrome bumper with bumper top and fog light grills. Bumps behind the license plate (crack is the reflection of the concrete), chrome peeling on the under right corner and stripped thread on the lower left anchoring point. These are getting harder to find. Definitely a good base for restoration or decent driver.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Rear; 71? - 73 chrome bumper with bumper top. Dent behind the license plate and near the tow hook opening. Also small deformation on the right side (definitely not easy to capture with the camera...)

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
sfspeed
Pm sent
Montreal914
QUOTE(sfspeed @ Oct 31 2020, 01:57 PM) *

Pm sent

pm replied, not looking at shipping them at this point sad.gif
914_7T3
@Montreal914

Eric, maybe @bdstone914 would be interested in those for restoration and he is local.
bdstone914
QUOTE(914_7T3 @ Oct 31 2020, 04:10 PM) *

@Montreal914

Eric, maybe @bdstone914 would be interested in those for restoration and he is local.

I have too many bumpers already.
viaverde
Hi... interested in front bumper... located in Claremont as well... let me know if you still have them... could meet up today.
Thx
Viaverde60@yahoo.com
Montreal914
QUOTE(viaverde @ Nov 1 2020, 09:43 AM) *

Hi... interested in front bumper... located in Claremont as well... let me know if you still have them... could meet up today.
Thx
Viaverde60@yahoo.com

Hey Viaverde, cool to see you are also in Claremont! smile.gif
I track all interested parties by time of either post or pm. There is another local interested party at this time for both bumpers. I will keep you posted he decides otherwise. Thank you for the inquiry beerchug.gif
Montreal914
Pending, Thank you.
JOEPROPER
I would take the front if you're willing to ship. Just giving it a shot because this add isn't closed out... Thanks. Joe
Montreal914
Thank you for the inquiry.

The transaction should happen Sunday. Otherwise, I will go the next in line based on inquiry times either pm or post beerchug.gif
Mr.Nobody
QUOTE(Montreal914 @ Nov 6 2020, 02:23 PM) *

Thank you for the inquiry.

The transaction should happen Sunday. Otherwise, I will go the next in line based on inquiry times either pm or post beerchug.gif

Interested if they are still available come Sunday. Thanks
Montreal914
Bumpers are now in the hands of their new owner. smile.gif
Thank you for the inquiries.
MM1
Thank you, Eric. It was a pleasure to meet you and to have a nice chat.

You,Monsieur, are a quintessential 'Teener!

Looking forward to next time . . .
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.