Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS - RSR Fuchs, 15" set $2500 with NEW tires
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
BuddyV

*** NO CENTER CAPS ***

*** NO TRADES.... I have too many parts already ***

I bought this newly restored set of 15" Fuchs from a member on the Bird site.... Peter (autoclub911)..... he has great reviews for his work out of Southern California.

Fronts are 7"..... rears are 8" wide

The wheels are 15"

I will post them for sale on the Bird if they do not sell here first. (I'm loyal to the 914... what can I say??)

I bought these freshly restored wheels, bought tires because I had to see how they looked on my car, mounted them. Did not drive the car. I then realized that I prefer my Ronals.

blink.gif

So..... I can do what I typically do and store them away for the next eight years until I get another 914 in the stable..... or I can pass them along.

I am selling for what I bought them WITHOUT tires .... the new tires are included. $2500 for the (4) wheels with fresh tires

I liked these wheels because the lips were polished. PLEASE make noted of this detail. I think they are gorgeous.... but to each his/her own.

I would rather not ship them now that they are mounted to tires, so if you happen to know someone attending WCR this week..... I can buy them a beer for you if they will drive deliver them to you!

I am coordinating WCR this year.... feel free to call me if you want to talk wheels.

Robert (707) 888-1857

$2500 for the (4) wheels with fresh tiresClick to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
BuddyV
*** No damage or scratches at all on the wheels..... I should have wiped them down before pics... but I was in the middle of detailing a car.... the wheels lips have some oily smutz from my hands ..... but that's all..... a wipe will make them clean as the newness they are ***

No scratches, dents, etc.

beerchug.gif
pete000
Thats a great deal !
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.