Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 wheels for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
porsha916
FS: wheels for sale or best reasonable offer : steel 5.5X15 $225 :riviera $300 : (5)mahle $450 :empi $300 :american racing $300, I have others, I will list at a future date, don't want to ship, May ship in the future!
Thanks for your interest, in advance! smile.gif

Click to view attachment
wbgoggans
QUOTE(porsha916 @ Nov 2 2020, 02:22 PM) *

FS: wheels for sale or best reasonable offer : steel 5.5X15 $225 :riviera $300 : (5)mahle $450 :empi $300 :american racing $300, I have others, I will list at a future date, don't want to ship, May ship in the future!
Thanks for your interest, in advance! smile.gif

Click to view attachment

what are the black and silver wheels in the front right? american racing? I'm interested but i'm located in Athens GA
bretth
Wow new wheels for every day of the week smile.gif
porsha916
the wheels in the right front say american racing on the back!
porsha916
Would trade a set of these wheels for a four point, bolt in roll cage smile.gif
wbgoggans
Do you have the wheel bolts for the wheels? Also would you happen to also be selling struts? Lol I’m desperate
NARP74
If you want to ship two Mahles to CO, let me know.
porsha916
QUOTE(NARP74 @ Nov 11 2020, 05:36 PM) *

If I find someone that want the other two from the set, I will keep one as a spare.
biggrin.gif
porsha916
QUOTE(wbgoggans @ Nov 10 2020, 06:52 PM) *

Do you have the wheel bolts for the wheels? Also would you happen to also be selling struts? Lol I’m desperate

I will check for the lug bolts, and post it. smile.gif
porsha916
QUOTE(porsha916 @ Nov 10 2020, 03:34 PM) *

Would trade a set of these wheels for a four point, bolt in roll cage smile.gif

yes, I would trade a set of wheels for a bolt in four point cage. smile.gif
porsha916
QUOTE(porsha916 @ Nov 14 2020, 01:00 PM) *

QUOTE(wbgoggans @ Nov 10 2020, 06:52 PM) *

I will check for the lug bolts, and post it. smile.gif

I only found 4 lug bolts for the american racing wheels
porsha916
More wheels Pedrini $400, center line 7" width $400 Each set, ats $400, fuch's (5) $600,
5 lug cookie cutters 7" width $400, 5 lug phone dials 7" width $400, 5 lug slotted 7" width $400, Boxster 6"& 7" width $400, all wheels are OBO , I don't want to ship.
Obviously I need to reduce my wheel collection! smile.gif Click to view attachment
nynone4
I’d take those ATS wheels (left center in the above pic) off your hands if you’d be willing to ship. I’ll pay for shipping as well. I’m located in East Peoria, Illinois (61611).
salisbury
i live out aways from the big city..... 45 miles to a shipping drop off. sold a set of nice bbs wheels, the buyer paid for UPS to pick them up at the farm..... all i did was find boxes, sent him pics of the wheels in the boxes. maybe that would work for you guys.
porsha916
I have been looking around for wheel boxes for cheap, no luck yet! smile.gif
Literati914
I've used boxes that you can purchase from HomeDepot to ship wheels. I used two boxes for 4 wheels.. also, I received 4 new wheels in two boxes the other day also, so that's a common method.
porsha916
I guess there are not very many 914 collector's in my area! When things slow down after Christmas holiday, and I will locate some reasonable $ boxes, I will post! Thankyou for your interest!!! smile.gif smile.gif
maj75
Put me down for the set of Padrinis. Want to replace the Rivieras on my ‘71.

Need shipped to So Florida. I have wheel boxes I could mail you.
yoursurfer
QUOTE(maj75 @ Dec 4 2020, 05:10 PM) *

Put me down for the set of Padrinis. Want to replace the Rivieras on my ‘71.

Need shipped to So Florida. I have wheel boxes I could mail you.

Im interested in the stock style wheesl one that take hubcap
strawman
QUOTE(NARP74 @ Nov 11 2020, 04:36 PM) *

I need two Mahles but I live in CA. I’d pay to have them boxed and shipped through a service such as the UPS Store. Let me know!
Geoff
burton73
QUOTE(nynone4 @ Nov 21 2020, 06:30 PM) *

I’d take those ATS wheels (left center in the above pic) off your hands if you’d be willing to ship. I’ll pay for shipping as well. I’m located in East Peoria, Illinois (61611).

I could use one of the ATS for a spare. Let me know what you think.

Bob B LA CA
bigkensteele
QUOTE(porsha916 @ Nov 27 2020, 12:17 PM) *

I have been looking around for wheel boxes for cheap, no luck yet! smile.gif

Do you live near a tire store that also sells wheels? They will give you all the boxes you want. Especially if they are a busy store like the one I went to a couple months back.
porsha916
santa_smiley.gif Merry Christmas to all!! santa_smiley.gif
porsha916
I will look around for a tire store! smile.gif
Thanks
Bill
914forme
If you have a set of 5 lug 5.5 x 15 steelies I would be down with paying for the boxes also.

69 or 70 date code would be the bees knees.

Cheers,

Stephen
2mAn
What a collection! ... someone needs to get over there and clean you out!

Where in NY are you? I have a wild friend in PA who might be willing to help if its not terribly far
porsha916
santa_smiley.gif I live in candor, NY santa_smiley.gif
914ltd

I have used a UHaul "dish barrel" They are stout, 18X18X28 and easily fit 4 wheels 15 or 16"
Brad
porsha916
Thanks!! beerchug.gif
porsha916
icon_bump.gif
Heritage2008
Looking for a set of 4 bolt Fuchs. Willing to drive from Ohio for right wheels/deal. David 330-232-0059
B2524
Are you willing to sell a pair of centerline rims and ship them to 93465?
Looking for a pair of 7’s without holes.
Thanks.
porsha916
I am going on a trip candor, ny to fort myers FL in early feb . I could drop off a set of wheels, Cash on delivery, if it was convenient! Mainly traveling on I-81 to atlanta, ga and I-75 to fort myers fl. contact me if you think it might work out! biggrin.gif
Pierce
Bill,
Are the gold ones on the lower left Empis? Could you send me a better picture?
Email is phwj@yahoo.com
Thank you!
QROtarga
Greetings from the south! I'm interested in a complete set (4 or 5) of Fuchs, second choice Pedrini, third Centerline Racing. I can not pick them up, unfortunately, but I have a shipping address in TX 78041. Let me know whenever you would be able to ship them (I'm not in a hurry) and which I could eventually purchase!
Harald
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.