Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Anyone in Richmond Dist. of SF, CA that can..
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
neo914-6
No frame so it can roll up. I can pick it up from you in a week or two...

I am screwy.gif Thought it was Richmond on the East Bay
Dave_Darling
Well, I'm not doing much these days... Is it available during the day? My evenings are somewhat full. My condo is right by the McD's where we sometimes have the breakfast meetings, so you can get it sooner than next week.

LMK. Email, please.

--DD
ChrisReale
I can pick it up if you need to. 415-225-3594. I work until 5pm, let me know if I can help.
Andyrew
So.... What are you going to do with a soft top? ohmy.gif
neo914-6
Andrew,

The designer in me is always exploring ideas. I have a 914 frame and no top. I just want to see what I can adapt from this top, maybe nothing because of the shape and size. I also want to replicate the Elise soft top so it's all research and ideas for now...

How's the fenders, I just got the HID's so I'll need to test fit them at some point...

Chris,

If you are closer than Dave then I'll give you a call. He says his condo is near McD's which I have no idea which one that is... confused24.gif
Jenny
QUOTE (Neo914 @ Jul 15 2005, 10:55 AM)
If you are closer than Dave then I'll give you a call. He says his condo is near McD's which I have no idea which one that is... confused24.gif

I think DD is offering to drive up and pick it up for you. And his condo is close to McD's in San Jose "where we sometimes have the club breakfasts" by 280/Meridian, so you should be able to pick it up from him sooner than the 2wks you previously stated. Since San Jose is closer than San Francisco for you.

Jen
neo914-6
QUOTE (Jenny @ Jul 15 2005, 10:29 AM)
QUOTE (Neo914 @ Jul 15 2005, 10:55 AM)
If you are closer than Dave then I'll give you a call.  He says his condo is near McD's which I have no idea which one that is... confused24.gif

I think DD is offering to drive up and pick it up for you. And his condo is close to McD's in San Jose "where we sometimes have the club breakfasts" by 280/Meridian, so you should be able to pick it up from him sooner than the 2wks you previously stated. Since San Jose is closer than San Francisco for you.

Jen

Yep he clarified that in an email. We are practically neighbors and he frequently visits his "attorney" on the pennisula. Dave is the man. smilie_pokal.gif Thanks all!
Andyrew
The fenders suck... I havent had time in the past week to get any work on them (prepping my car for the autox tomorrow. scca)

Im really debating giving you MY fenders. I am having serious problems with the fenders warping to much. Like the bottom of the fenders, one side is caving in, one side is caving out. I welded a bar connecting the two so no more caving. but the bottom of the flares will not flare out, which sucks for your design because your rear flares flare out and suck the whole wheel under.

I can make my fenders work, remove all the bondo from the drivers side, and finish it properly... Then finish the passanger side properly...

Email me your idea's.

Sorry for the bad news. I am going to get this done for you.
Dave_Darling
I left a voice-mail; no reply from the guy yet. I will be running out of time to get it in about 30 minutes (my attorney has scheduled something for this afternoon). So possibly over the weekend, or during the day next week some time.

--DD
neo914-6
No problem , I guess not everyone is online as frequently as some of us. biggrin.gif

Anytime that's convenient for you is fine with me Dave...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.