Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-4 Relay Board
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
kschulz2
FS: Reconditioned 914/4 Relay Board fits all 4 cyl. 914s.

The internal connections on the original relay board are riveted and connections can become loose and/or corroded after many heating/cooling cycles in the engine compartment as well as exposure to the elements when the original tar-like protective material on the underside of the board has cracked or come loose, exposing the underside copper elements. An old, tired relay board can cause many strange running (and non-running!) issues with D-Jet & L-Jet systems. Old boards are often responsible for many electrical problems such as intermittent stalling, charging problems, loss of power to the fuel pump (ask me how I know...).

This Relay Board has been COMPLETELY RECONDITIONED. Old, cracked tar coating is removed, relay board is gently bead blasted to clean all connections and copper elements. EACH ORIGINAL RIVETED CONNECTION IS SOLDERED and the underside potted with a waterproof rubberized sealing compound for protection from the elements. Relay positions and main fuse are labeled. $199.14 Free shipping in continental US

Karl Schulz
KSchulz2@gmail.com
734.904.797two
PCA since 1979

Click to view attachment
dknechtly
PM sent.
dknechtly
Got the board installed. The thing looks like brand new. Nice to have one less thing to worry about.
kschulz2
Received your old relay board today - thanks!

Great looking car, I love the color.

Happy, healthy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Be well,

Karl
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.