Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I registered for an A/X November 14th at Melbourne FL.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
914 Ranch
I only have 4 A/X's so I'm a novice 5 and will be driving a GT4. This is with the PCA at the Muscle Car Museum in Melbourne.
This is really nice as I need to learn how to read cones. I know where the lines are I just have to figure out what the cones say.

Click to view attachment

I ordered numbers 914.
914 Ranch
Trying to register for an a/x with the PCA I go to Club registration, I sing up for the a/x in Melbourne and I ordered some numbers and a helmet and they arrived before the a/x. So I went and the PCA SCR didn't know me. Club registration billed me for the race but failed to tell the PCA.
Next day there was a PCA a/x about 35 miles from here so I went and they were much friendlier. Got to race and learned a lot.
914 Ranch
I enjoyed the Citrus Region and will be back for their next A/X. I believe Jan 5 '21, can't wait for next year for a new start...
mlindner
Auto-crossing Joe, you need to focus ahead one or two gates to be fast. Memorize the course and always be focused ahead of where you are. I've had fifty years of fun doing this. Best, Mark
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.