*****Sold ***

Asking $1000

I have a 1972 roller with typical area rut at the jack points, hell hole, rear trunk. The bottom from the front of the car to the engine bay is covered in some type of tar material like a truck liner so i cant tell if its rusty but the floor boards aren't so I have to guess its not. Doors close perfectly and it isn't sagging. Included in the sale is a 1.8 long block that I have never had running, a side shift and a tail shift, the linkage for a tail shift and I believe for the side shift, 4 sets of seat rails, the interior panels - not in the greatest of shape, two cloth seats that will need to be recovered, three steering wheels and at least one bat wing, at least three headlight motors, tail lights, headlight covers, trunk and engine lids and doors all in good shape. two chrome mirrors, a set of wheels on the car - no idea the make - and 5 VW/914 roller wheels with varying sized tires. At least two rear and two front calipers, and I believe there are two complete sets. the car has a title from Indiana but I have never had it transferred into my name. Also have front and rear chrome bumpers but they will either need to be re-chromed or painted I bought the car in 2014 as a father and son project but ended up using the donor car as the project and was going to build another with this but have flat run out of energy and need the garage space.

I am loathe to go through the process of selling everything piecemeal. My guess is those who know will give feedback on the price and I am willing to adjust accordingly.

I also have a set of fiberglass flares, a set of flared rocker covers, 4 15" "I have no idea what brand" fuchs, that I was thinking of selling separately.

pictures can be seen at: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6b2ivab5x0hgke7/9...roller.pdf?dl=0

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment