Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Very Good Condition Chrome Front Bumper
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
JOEPROPER
WTB Chrome Front Bumper (VGC). I have one on my car now but it's pretty beat up so I'm now looking to replace it.
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(JOEPROPER @ Nov 6 2020, 05:57 PM) *

WTB Chrome Front Bumper. I have one on my car now but it's pretty beat up so I'm now looking to replace it.

anyone up there close that does re-chrome?, i guess if its in really bad shape you'll want to get a better one. I have an extra one that has the bumper guards, its in pretty good shape, but would be an excellent one to rechrome, it would not take a lot of work, but i am a long way away and would be close to $100 to ship, if you want i can take some pictures. Rechrome for a good bumper here was $350-$500 depended on condition, that was 3 years ago when i was getting ready to get my car back from paint and body- Tri-city plating in Johnson City TN.

you might even consider the new Stainless ones from AA.

Phil
JOEPROPER
icon_bump.gif
theer
Joe- try putting this the parts section, you might have more views over there.

Good luck!
JOEPROPER
QUOTE(theer @ Nov 16 2020, 08:07 PM) *

Joe- try putting this the parts section, you might have more views over there.

Good luck!

Yea, I realized that I put it in the wrong place, but don't know how to move it... I'll try tomorrow. Thanks for the bump.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.