Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I’m back with 914-6 conversion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Van914
Sold my 74 conversation and missed it. Today I bought a 2.7 conversion.
Once a teener always a teener. #5
Glad to be back
Van914
Click to view attachment
slowrodent
Conversations require far less commitment that conversions, and generally not as gratifying... smile.gif Sorry. Easy error
slowrodent
oh... very nice car... and garage.. Congrats
Tdskip
Congratulations!
Cairo94507
Hey Van914 - We are going to need to see a lot more pictures of that black beauty. drooley.gif
rgalla9146
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Nov 8 2020, 04:42 PM) *

Hey Van914 - We are going to need to see a lot more pictures of that black beauty. drooley.gif

agree.gif
flat4guy
Very nice car - came back from the West Coast Rally today, sold my 912 and the wife said we need a 914-6. Love that woman. smile.gif
bigkensteele
Great to have you back in the fold!
Root_Werks
That looks like a nice 914! I was absent of 914 ownership myself for about ten years until this past March. Picked up a 2.7 914-6 conversion. Even conversions are getting pricey.
914forme
Welcome back, looks like Rich's place by chance?

Have not seen you or Rich in years, stop by some time and look it over and bring you an ash tray to hack up for a phone mount.
Gint
QUOTE(Van914 @ Nov 8 2020, 01:46 PM) *
Sold my 74 conversation and missed it. Today I bought a 2.7 conversation.
Once a teener always a teener. #5
Glad to be back
Van914

Welcome back. That looks great. Solid?
Always having one to driving.gif has been the only way to go for over almost 20 years.
Van914
Steven, Yes Rich's garage. He is building a conversion right now too. He is selling the 914 Race Car.
Call me when you can.
Van

QUOTE(914forme @ Nov 9 2020, 09:39 PM) *

Welcome back, looks like Rich's place by chance?

Have not seen you or Rich in years, stop by some time and look it over and bring you an ash tray to hack up for a phone mount.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.