Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914world Newbie needs left wheel housing
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Ghoops.com
Hello 914 Family:
I have a ‘73 914/6 Droptop with Beach Boys Racing kit that just got hit. In need of inner driver side wheel house.
Also, I have new Chalon kit fenders & bumbler blade being made but I can’t locate the the nose piece that connects them. Any guidance is much appreciated. Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
SirAndy
Damn, that sucks ...
sad.gif
AZBanks
Sorry to see that. It looks like it was in great shape before the accident. There have been several chalon kits for sale here over the last couple years. Check the for sale section and you might find someone who still has a kit for sale.
bdstone914
@Ghoops.com

Contact @porscheaddict

He is in Hesperia and may have a car from which that section can be cut.
bdstone914
@Ghoops.com

Contact @porscheaddic

Tdskip
Welcome and sorry to see the damage.
Cairo94507
welcome.png Wow that's a hard way to make an introduction. Interesting looking car. Wish you luck getting that sorted. I am sure you will find what you need here. beerchug.gif
Ghoops.com
QUOTE(AZBanks @ Nov 9 2020, 10:51 AM) *

Sorry to see that. It looks like it was in great shape before the accident. There have been several chalon kits for sale here over the last couple years. Check the for sale section and you might find someone who still has a kit for sale.

Much appreciated AZBANKS!! I’ll check that section. Stay tuned. Be well.
Ghoops.com
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Nov 9 2020, 11:45 AM) *

@Ghoops.com

Contact @porscheaddic

So much appreciated!! Thank you. Stay tuned.

Ghoops
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.