Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DFW 914s Autocrossing!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
scottthephotog
I went to spectate autocross yesterday and luckily decided to take my 914. I'm so glad I did as we had five 914s there yesterday! We of course had to get them all lined up for some photos. Two 6-cylinders and three 4-cylinders. It's so fun to a bunch of 914s all together, and I think it's hilarious that we all had different wheels. Great to see @ClayPerrine and @Betty out there!

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Literati914
Cool shots there Scott. BTW, who announces these get togethers, PCA ? My project's not finished yet, but I would have come out to spectate or whatever.

rgalla9146
Fantastic !
All different colors too !
They all look great.
How'd they perform ?
scottthephotog
QUOTE(Literati914 @ Nov 9 2020, 03:14 PM) *

Cool shots there Scott. BTW, who announces these get togethers, PCA ? My project's not finished yet, but I would have come out to spectate or whatever.

Thanks! It's just the Maverick Region autocross. They run with Equipe Rapide https://autocross.com/. Yesterday was the last event for the 2020 season, so there won't be another till 2021. You should definitely come spectate and then drive when your car is ready!

QUOTE(rgalla9146 @ Nov 9 2020, 04:46 PM) *

Fantastic !
All different colors too !
They all look great.
How'd they perform ?

Thanks! The different colors are what makes it best. It's like a bag of Skittles. They all preformed great. Mine (the yellow) and Betty's blue one didn't autocross this time. It had been a busy couple of weeks and I just wanted to relax and spectate. I rode along with Clay in his monster for a couple of runs. That car has some serious power.
jim_hoyland
Great shots smile.gif Thanks for posting.
bkrantz
Reminds me of my Maverick Region days, in the 90s, with monthly auto-X and time trials at Mineral Wells. We sometimes had 7 or 8 914s show up.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.