Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 370mm Prototipo wheel
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Cairo94507
Hello all,

I am looking for an optional steering wheel for my car. I would like to find a 370mm Prototipo in very good condition. If you have one sitting around collecting dust, shoot me a PM please.

Thanks,
Michael
Montreal914
I posted this in the quick release hub thread a couple of weeks ago...

You can get a replica for decent price. I think you need to call, no online order. I have been eyeing this one...

Maybe we should see if he would cut a deal if we were to organize a group buy... idea.gif

http://www.rennsportclassics.eu/product.php?id=80

Click to view attachment
Cairo94507
I got an offer for a 370 flat wheel that is very nice. Then I looked at the price and realized I better stay with my stock wheel. If this was a flat design, I might be interested but it is dished and that moves the wheel closer to the driver and I am not interested in that as the adapter will already move it somewhat closer even if I modify the adapter. beerchug.gif
GregAmy
The Momo 370 and 380 wheels are generally flat, and the stock wheel has a significant dish.

When I installed a 380mm Momo with the adapter I still needed an LTB spacer to put it at a comfy space to my torso. For reference, I'm 73" with a 32 inseam and run with the seat almost all the way back.
kwyjibo
Don't give up on it so easily! there are other, less expensive, 370mm wheels out there. MOMO makes other models that size, in addition to other brands like Nardi/Personal, Victor, Abarth, etc. Just make sure that you can also get a hub adapter that fits. You're lucky that the -6 uses the 911 column so you have more adapter options
wbgoggans
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Nov 10 2020, 06:13 PM) *

Hello all,

I am looking for an optional steering wheel for my car. I would like to find a 370mm Prototipo in very good condition. If you have one sitting around collecting dust, shoot me a PM please.

Thanks,
Michael

Would you be ingested in an original raid racemark wheel?
Cairo94507
I sent you a PM re the Racemark.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.