Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for used springs and struts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
wbgoggans
My week long 914 project in now in its 8 month and has gone way over my still in high school budget. I’m afraid My struts are very very very shot. Does anyone have a set of used but still usable front and rear struts they’d be willing to sell? Some stiffer springs would also be nice but I need to focus on what’s needed for now. If your open to barter I have some stuff I might be able to trade if you’re needing anything.
bdstone914
QUOTE(wbgoggans @ Nov 10 2020, 07:50 PM) *

My week long 914 project in now in its 8 month and has gone way over my still in high school budget. I’m afraid My struts are very very very shot. Does anyone have a set of used but still usable front and rear struts they’d be willing to sell? Some stiffer springs would also be nice but I need to focus on what’s needed for now. If your open to barter I have some stuff I might be able to trade if you’re needing anything.

What do you have one it now for rear shocks ? If you do not know post a picture. I have a pair of used Boge rear shocks. I may not have the lower perches to match them. If they is what you have they could be swapped off of yours. I also have some Koni rear and good used springs. Also have a set of stiffer than stock rear springs. Shipping would be from 92505 CA. Not much I need in trades but what do you have ?
I would value a complete rear shock setup at $100.
wbgoggans
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Nov 10 2020, 09:09 PM) *

What do you have one it now for rear shocks ? If you do not know post a picture. I have a pair of used Boge rear shocks. I may not have the lower perches to match them. If they is what you have they could be swapped off of yours. I also have some Koni rear and good used springs. Also have a set of stiffer than stock rear springs. Shipping would be from 92505 CA. Not much I need in trades but what do you have ?

I will take a look and send some pics when I get home from school today. I have a 2 pairs of front dual bleeder brake calipers. I'm sure there's more I will look around when i get home.
bdstone914

[/quote]
I will take a look and send some pics when I get home from school today. I have a 2 pairs of front dual bleeder brake calipers. I'm sure there's more I will look around when i get home.
[/quote]

Thanks. I dont need any calipers.
rfinegan
I have a set of 75 boge fronts I took off this year that seem to have life left in them....
rfinegan
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act...=0#entry2850894

they your for the price of shipping.... Early Christmas Freebie!

Best
-Robert
wbgoggans
QUOTE(rfinegan @ Nov 12 2020, 07:56 AM) *

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act...=0#entry2850894

they your for the price of shipping.... Early Christmas Freebie!

Best
-Robert

thanks! i will send you a pm!
bdstone914
@wbgoggans

What rear shocks do you have?
I can put together a set of Koni and maybe Boge. I have the Boge shocks but not sure i have the lower perches.
Post a picture if you are not sure.
wbgoggans
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Nov 12 2020, 10:04 AM) *

@wbgoggans

What rear shocks do you have?
I can put together a set of Koni and maybe Boge. I have the Boge shocks but not sure i have the lower perches.
Post a picture if you are not sure.

I believe they're bodge rear shocks. I was going to take a pic last night but got busy with school work. It might be relevant to note that I still have yet to drive my 914 but the suspension feels like a water bed just by pushing on it and rocking it side by side.
Pierce

I have a set of rear shocks and springs if you haven't found some already. The springs are stiffer than normal. I am in Alabama - not too far from Athens.
rfinegan
set of Koni fronts here:
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=349983
rfinegan
dup
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.