Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Travel spares, roadside necessity kit - NEW PRICE
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Super90
Hi all, while cleaning out the garage, finally, I found a big box of NEW stuff that used tobe my travel spares for when I took my 74,1.8, out on the road for distance runs. Never needed the stuff, as the car always got me home without a problem. Probably because I had the stuff...if I didnt, I probably would have needed something.

Rather than list everything, you can look and enlarge pics to see everything. Includes gloves, towel, all the parts, the book & wiring diagram. Not to mention the super priceless auto Atlanta ballpoint pen. The one bag has about every single gasket needed to fix most everything from an injector to an oil or exhaust leak + clamps, some misc items like jack plug and wheel center cap. These are new in box parts.

Did a quick tally of most items, not all of them, and today's retail is over $535 for new parts alone + plus shipping. My price asking is $400.00 shipped in the lover 48 contiguous US states. Any place else will be exact shipping cost. A good value for the money. Don't leave home without it! All or none package.

Thanks.

PS found a verrrrry nice steering wheel; a complete LED conversion with bubs etc, boxes of misc hardware, gaskets, and small parts.

Buy it all for $400, (steering wheel, led, misc, +parts listed in pics), shipped in lower 48.
Old skool check, come by with cash, or paypal (but you pay fees). Price is firm, as its a GREAT value and savings for the buyer. Thanks.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Super90
Folks, got a few inquiries to split it up. Cant do as I have no use for any of this stuff anymore. Would like to see it all gone, one shot. NEW PRICE $400 shipped FOR ALL including any 914 part I found that is not listed. A very good deal.
BillC
I'll take it. PM incoming.
Super90
Thanks Bill, sent PM back. SOLD!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.