Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S 1974 914 2.0 Sunflower Yellow
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
At11n
Up for sale is a 1974 original sunflower yellow 914. This car has MINIMAL RUST. Does not have any hell hole problems, does not have any floor board problems. I have a lot of pictures, but only allowed 20. This car was fuel injected, but converted to dual carbs. The car has been sitting for several years. I now have the car running, but the carbs need fine tuning. The accelerator cable is seized, but comes with a new one. Also comes with all new shifter bushings, new shift knob etc. The windows are in the frunk. This car just needs to be put back together. Very solid car. This was a factory ac car, but the condenser was removed. I also have panels as well.Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

I have attached my Craigslist ad

https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/d/ke...7231210212.html

Located in Seattle
era vulgaris
There's no such thing as factory AC. It was dealer added.

What are those seats from?

Looks like a nice project for someone, GLWTS!
Bruce Hinds
QUOTE(At11n @ Nov 14 2020, 11:37 PM) *

Up for sale is a 1974 original sunflower yellow 914. This car has MINIMAL RUST. Does not have any hell hole problems, does not have any floor board problems. I have a lot of pictures, but only allowed 20. This car was fuel injected, but converted to dual carbs. The car has been sitting for several years. I now have the car running, but the carbs need fine tuning. The accelerator cable is seized, but comes with a new one. Also comes with all new shifter bushings, new shift knob etc. The windows are in the frunk. This car just needs to be put back together. Very solid car. This was a factory ac car, but the condenser was removed. I also have panels as well.Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

I have attached my Craigslist ad

https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/d/ke...7231210212.html

Located in Seattle

Gauges are pre '74
Rust around the windsheild could be lots of work.
Asheikh
PRICE?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.