Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Replated Gas Tank Hold Down, Bridge and Straps - $60 shipped
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
I have two sets of gas tank installation hardware. Each set include a replated buckle. plastic bridge and pair of powder coated straps. The straps have cork-rubber gasket material to cushion them from the tank. The small straps are hand made from Stainless Steel and powder coated. The buckle screws are not original. I used the closest ones I could find which are a phillips head an silver zinc plated vs flat head gold screws used in the original buckles. Had to raise the price due to the increased cost and labor.
I have two sets more that do not have the bridges.

Fits all years.
$60 shipped

@frostyf
frostyf
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Nov 15 2020, 05:15 PM) *

I have two sets of gas tank installation hardware. Each set include a replated buckle. plastic bridge and pair of powder coated straps. The straps have cork-rubber gasket material to cushion them from the tank. The small straps are hand made from Stainless Steel and powder coated. The buckle screws are not original. I used the closest ones I could find which are a phillips head an silver zinc plated vs flat head gold screws used in the original buckles. Had to raise the price due to the increased cost and labor.

Fits all years.
$60 shipped

@frostyf

Hi Bruce, PM'd you.

Thanks, Nick
PaulFV8
Bruce, I will take one if it's available

thanks
aharder
Nice work Bruce !!!
As always !
frostyf

Hi Bruce, mine arrived today in the post - looks great - thank you!

QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Nov 15 2020, 05:15 PM) *

Fits all years.
$60 shipped

@frostyf

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.