Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Complete 2.0 Engine and Tin + Transmission
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Rocky
I purchased this several years ago and I can remember if the car was a 73 or 74 2.0. I ran well and sounded solid. The engine has less than 100 k on it I was told. I decided not to use it so it’s available with 901 trans for $1300. I also have a set of 40 IDF Italian Webber’s we can discuss if your interested.
I won’t ship so buyer must pick up in Gig Harbor, WA. I have a lift.
Thanks, PM me if interested or need details.
Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
rhodyguy
Hi Tim.
Rocky
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Nov 15 2020, 11:57 AM) *

Hi Tim.

Hey Kevin smile.gif
914_7T3
The case number shows for this 2.0 is from the 1974 Model Year.
Rocky
QUOTE(914_7T3 @ Nov 15 2020, 08:21 PM) *

The case number shows for this 2.0 is from the 1974 Model Year.

Thanks! I appreciate that!

JRust
QUOTE(Rocky @ Nov 15 2020, 09:21 AM) *

I purchased this several years ago and I can remember if the car was a 73 or 74 2.0. I ran well and sounded solid. The engine has less than 100 k on it I was told. I decided not to use it so it’s available with 901 trans for $1300. I also have a set of 40 IDF Italian Webber’s we can discuss if your interested.
Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment

I'll take the motor & tranny
Tdskip
Smart buy!
Rocky
QUOTE(JRust @ Nov 15 2020, 09:37 PM) *

QUOTE(Rocky @ Nov 15 2020, 09:21 AM) *

I'll take the motor & tranny

Sold to Mr. Jamie Rust. smilie_pokal.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.