Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Free: aftermarket -Vitaloni- side mirrors
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
kwyjibo
These were sitting in the footwell of my new project car. I won't be using them so I'm offering them here for free, just pick up the shipping from Denver. The photos show their condition straight from storage (ie: not cleaned). As you can see in the photos, they're usable but far from new condition. One has a cracked mirror. I haven't checked the two motorized "Baby Turbo" models so assume that they're not working.

For the sake of transparency, please reply to this thread with any interest or questions
Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=769
107]Click to view attachment
betz
I will take the bottom pair, the non motorized one with the one with the cracked mirror. (bottom pair in the first and second pictures)

Just PM me shipping cost / paypal. Thanks!
kwyjibo
The flag-type mirrors are gone
The motorized baby turbo mirrors are both still available
jcd914
QUOTE(kwyjibo @ Nov 17 2020, 05:44 AM) *

I'm interested in the motorized mirrors, can send me shipping cost to Carmichael CA 95608.

Thanks
Jim
kwyjibo
QUOTE(jcd914 @ Nov 17 2020, 10:13 AM) *

I'm interested in the motorized mirrors, can send me shipping cost to Carmichael CA 95608.

Thanks
Jim

I just sent betz the other mirrors in a USPS flat-rate box for $15.05 and, although I don't have another box to confirm, I don't see why these two wouldn't also fit into the medium size.
kwyjibo
I grabbed some more boxes at the post office - the mirrors will fit in the medium box with just enough room for packaging materials. So $15.05 to ship anywhere in the US
Click to view attachment
kwyjibo
QUOTE(jcd914 @ Nov 17 2020, 10:13 AM) *

Thanks
Jim

Jim, do you still want these? I replied to your PM but haven't heard back
kwyjibo
Jim hasn't replied to this thread or PM, so consider these mirrors still available
Mike Fitton
QUOTE(kwyjibo @ Nov 16 2020, 08:34 AM) *

For the sake of transparency, please reply to this thread with any interest or questions

Actually good idea so we can identify those who would put these ugly mirrors on their cars. Lol!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.