Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Sheridan ultimate widebody now $250
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Mwood
UPDATE: widebody needs to go. first $250 takes it. I would also trade for a floor standing drill press, JET, Delta etc.

selling this Sheridan Ultimate widebody. came on an old project I've since sold.
includes front bumper/fenders, Hood, Decklid, rear fenders, bumper and valance.

the kit will need quite a bit of bodywork. It was never installed properly on the car when I got it and will need new bracketry. It also has various holes where it was riveted to the car. there is one crack in the front bumper that can be patched easily and there are holes I cut for signal lamps. No difficult repairs, just some time consuming things.

the sail panels will have to be made, as the car did not come with them, or you could sculpt the fenders into your existing sail panel with filler, as was done on one side.

Originally would have cost close to $4k and is NLA, Sheridan no longer makes 914 fiberglass according to their website.
Given the rarity of the kit and the original price tag, $800 seems fair to me.

I also have these Gotti J55A wheels manufactured by ronal. These have Dunlop Sp Sport 800 tires with 0 miles. I would estimate they are 15x8.5 in the front and 15x10 in the rear. Tires are 225/50zr15 and 245/50zr15. painted silver by a previous owner.
These are rare and in good condition. $2000
SOLD

Lastly, I have a gas tank that I refinished internally with a POR 15 kit. The outside will need to be painted and there is some rust in the fill port.
$100

EDIT: I also have an engine lid in good condition with hinges springbars and catch installed. I will upload pictures when I have a chance
$150

all this stuff is available for pickup in San Francisco, near Daly City.

best
Mitch

IPB ImageIMG_5813
IPB ImageIMG_0266
IPB ImageIMG_2500
IPB ImageIMG_3152
IPB ImageIMG_2674

IPB ImageIMG_1554
IPB ImageIMG_0341

IPB ImageIMG_8591
IPB ImageIMG_1713
fordkins
Im interested in the tires and wheels . what is the date on the tires?
Thank you
Mwood
QUOTE(fordkins @ Nov 18 2020, 08:36 AM) *

Im interested in the tires and wheels . what is the date on the tires?
Thank you

PM sent.

BUMP I would love to get this Sheridan kit out of my garage. Price is OBO

here is the inside of the tank that was POR-15'd
IPB ImageIMG_2471
fordkins
i would like to come see the wheels message me your contact info and when you are available. thanks i live in the bay area too.
Mwood
Wheels are SOLD.

The bodykit and gas tank are still available

and I have an engine lid in good condition I will upload pictures of when I have the chance. $150

somebody make an offer on the Sheridan kit and lets get it out of my garage

Mitch
Mwood
BUMP. hearing any and all offers on the Widebody kit. little embarrased to say but I need it out of the garage, we dont have the storage for it.
tazz9924
Man id love that body kit just on the wrong coast sad.gif maybe if your handy with a pallet i can get it out of there
Mwood
QUOTE(tazz9924 @ Dec 4 2020, 12:14 PM) *

Man id love that body kit just on the wrong coast sad.gif maybe if your handy with a pallet i can get it out of there

damn.. I cant even begin to think of how I'd put this kit on a pallet. It would need to be extra wide. Not my area.

Maybe you can find someone to pick it up from me and haul it out there for you. I know my uncle bought a boat that way.

Best
Mitch
tazz9924
QUOTE(Mwood @ Dec 4 2020, 01:28 PM) *

QUOTE(tazz9924 @ Dec 4 2020, 12:14 PM) *

damn.. I cant even begin to think of how I'd put this kit on a pallet. It would need to be extra wide. Not my area.

Maybe you can find someone to pick it up from me and haul it out there for you. I know my uncle bought a boat that way.

Best
Mitch

Yeah thats kinda what i figured, its ok though. best of luck.
Mikey914
Crating the front end would be the biggest hassle
Mwood
BUMP. widebody is now $250. need it gone asap, taking up too much garage space have new projects. pick it up in sf.

I also need a floor standing drill press and a nice woodworking table saw.
djway
If I was closer I would take it. I need that nose.
stownsen914
QUOTE(djway @ Dec 13 2020, 12:35 AM) *

Yeah, really. I'm in NY :/
djway
QUOTE(stownsen914 @ Dec 13 2020, 05:44 AM) *

QUOTE(djway @ Dec 13 2020, 12:35 AM) *

Yeah, really. I'm in NY :/

Lets see, if you get on a train heading west going 65mph and I get on a train going north at 45mph..... wacko.gif
ttw9797
Mitch

Is the wide body kit still available?
I'm interested in it and im in close range

Let me know if its available
Troy
408-966-0803
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.