Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Palmdale to Ventura
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ematulac
I need to get from Palmdale to Ventura on Saturday afternoon to meet someone from SLO who is buying some wheels from me, and I'm thinking of taking the 126 from Santa Clarita to Ventura. Mapquest says the trip will take me about 1.5 hours.

Does this sound feasible? Is this the route the WCC caravan took earlier this year?

Any help appreciated. driving.gif
Allan
14 to the 5 north to the 126 west seems the most likely route. The 126 ends in Ventura. It'll also let you plan on how long it'll take you to get to the GAF in September. You'll know what time to get up. laugh.gif
Howard
QUOTE (ematulac @ Jul 15 2005, 02:34 PM)
I need to get from Palmdale to Ventura on Saturday afternoon to meet someone from SLO who is buying some wheels from me, and I'm thinking of taking the 126 from Santa Clarita to Ventura. Mapquest says the trip will take me about 1.5 hours.

Does this sound feasible? Is this the route the WCC caravan took earlier this year?

Any help appreciated. driving.gif

Yup, that's the way to go. A hair quicker going 405 to 101 if NO traffic, but why chance it. We have to be in Agua Dulce Tomorrow for a 1 year old's birthday party. Wanna trade? biggrin.gif
Joe Bob
Hang a left when the 126 ends...you can visit Uncle Howie....hang a right and ya can visit

MMMEEEEE

Of course I'm smaller in person....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.