Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Triad Muffler - 1.7/1.8 - $100 plus actual shipping
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Craigers17
I have a Triad muffler for sale. I bought this from another member a couple of years ago, and it has sat in my house ever since. I believe it to be for a 1.7/1.8. I ended up with a 2.0 car, so I went a different route. This should work with stock valence, and the other outlet is turned downward.

It is in used condition, and I have never mounted it or even tried. I literally know nothing else about this muffler. The chrome tip does have some bad spots,but looks decent overall. It could use a few coats of hi-temp black paint. I left it how I got it(un-painted), so that you can see what you are actually getting. It is $100 plus actual shipping, ....pick up would be great. This thing is fairly heavy IMHO. Thanks for looking.

-Craig

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=769
306]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid
=769310]
Literati914
I'll take the triad. Can you get me shipping to 75233 in Dallas. Thanks.
abes914
Just in case, second in line

Have a good day everyone
Craigers17
QUOTE(Literati914 @ Nov 18 2020, 11:19 AM) *

I'll take the triad. Can you get me shipping to 75233 in Dallas. Thanks.

Pretty sure I bought this from you. I'll get you a quote later today after work. Thanks!
Literati914
QUOTE(Craigers17 @ Nov 18 2020, 10:33 AM) *

Pretty sure I bought this from you. I'll get you a quote later today after work. Thanks!

Oh yea, I think you're right... I sold it before I had my #2 project - the 1.7L signal orange car (which is missing a ton of extra parts I had, and sold off before acquiring the car headbang.gif ).

I have seriously been contemplating a conversion for my #1 project (2.0L car), and using it's 2.0L in the signal orange car instead of the 1.7L - ..so with that, I guess I'd better step aside on the Triad until I'm sure - and let @abes914 have it. It's a smoking deal, and I may regret it later, but..

Thanks.

abes914
PM sent for payment info.

Thanks
Craigers17
Muffler is SOLD, paid for, & shipped. Thanks Abe!
pete000
Great buy for a great muffler !
rhodyguy
No need to knotch the valance with that version. Good deal.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.