Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: 2.0 74 GA Engine
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
nditiz1
****This one is sold and traveling to North Cali****

As some of you may have read I was having cooling issues with this engine. Come to find out it had a poor leak down blowing past where the heads meet the cylinders. While I could rebuild/refresh the top end or even just the heads I am going a different route and into a 6. The compression numbers were all around 125 - 130. It ran smooth and scooted down the road, but temps would start to rise (CHT installed).

I'm selling this engine as is. It could use the following to get it to healthy status:

Pushrod seals at the least - I was going to do tubes and seals
Machine heads and or cylinders to create a better seal - could do just a whole top end with AA piston parts OR even bump it up to a 2056
Exhaust studs need to be replaced - I think 1 even broke when removing the exhaust
Intake - I had dual dellorto's, but also put on dual webers. Both were great
Exhaust - needs it all
Thermostat

I have the complete unmolested 2.0 engine tin. As well as the rocker shafts/rockers/pushrod spring clip etc. for the open side.
If I get the asking price I will throw in a good used thermostat with a new cable.
Can put it on a pallet. I'm in MD. The last 2.0 I sent to CA was around $350 I believe.
$1000 + shipping

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
sfspeed
PM sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.