Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Oscar Fan Club
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JeffBowlsby
6 little engine lid torsion bar clips was all he asked for...

And this booty was his generous way of saying thanks...

The tote is black and yellow even!

Thanks Oscar.

first.gif
mepstein
I'm a longtime member of the Oscar fan club. Even without the goodies, a great guy. beerchug.gif
Cairo94507
I agree. Oscar is a great member of our community and will always lend a hand or whatever else he has that you might need. beer.gif
Steve
agree.gif Another member of the Oscar fan club. pray.gif
1. Helped me get rid of the rear Porsche Reflector on my car.
2. He spent all day helping Brandon on his V8 914
wes
Absolutely agree! Oscar’s one of the amazing members here always ready to help out beyond the fact he seems to be willing to Well just give with the amazing goodness his hart. Thanks Oscar
ValcoOscar
Thanks....

I honestly enjoy sharing my crazy items. 1,000 % my pleasure

I'm working on something different now idea.gif

Oscar
gonzo54
I'm still a newbie here-Oscar welcomed me to the 914 World community and has helped me make my car look Great!

Thanks Oscar!
frostyf
QUOTE(JeffBowlsby @ Nov 23 2020, 10:33 PM) *

6 little engine lid torsion bar clips was all he asked for...

And this booty was his generous way of saying thanks...

The tote is black and yellow even!

Thanks Oscar.

first.gif

I was bowled over (sorry Geoff) by Oscars incredible generosity with the state by state parcel; the long sleeve T with 914World in my cars colour is my favourite!
MM1
Love my "Oscar 914 kit" too . . .especially the silver "Porsche" graphic on the t-shirt . . .wore it the other day along with my "914 mask" - when I saw @Pete000 . . . first time I've ever worn anything "Porsche"-branded. I especially enjoyed it because "914" always comes right after the brand!
iankarr
Oscar makes our planet a better place
sb914
Way to much to list. Click to view attachment
ndfrigi
QUOTE(sb914 @ Nov 23 2020, 05:16 PM) *

yup
agree.gif
PanelBilly
I like him too much to ask him to be president!
Lucky9146
Oscar has to be one of the nicest guys I know. He sent me a great care package at the end of last year and it had several very cool things. I had been trying ever since to think of something to send him as a small token of my appreciation. I finally found a T shirt I felt was very appropriate for our mutual love of cars, but I wanted to make sure I was sending the right size, so I texted him to ask his size. He was curious of course but I said you will just have to wait. Are you ready for this, he offered to pay postage! What! No! I got this! Geesh its hard to give him a gift. biggrin.gif
Of course I got a very nice thank you text. Oscar is a treasure to our 914 community. beerchug.gif
driving.gif white914.jpg
SO.O.C914er
That’s the Oscar I know. Lots of nice words for a really nice guy. I’m still enjoying my bounty I picked up last month. smilie_pokal.gif
JRust
I agree with everyone! Oscar is such a cool guy & literally gives you the shirt off his back. LOL! well okay maybe he prints up extra so he won't have to do that. Oscar is my idol welder.gif
sixnotfour
QUOTE(JRust @ Nov 23 2020, 10:51 PM) *

I agree with everyone! Oscar is such a cool guy & literally gives you the shirt off his back. LOL! well okay maybe he prints up extra so he won't have to do that. Oscar is my idol welder.gif

beerchug.gif
dt4
QUOTE(sb914 @ Nov 24 2020, 01:16 AM) *

that would have been a popular nomination
mb911
How awesome. Oscar is a great guy.
saigon71
When Oscar heard about the East coasters organizing the Northeast Anniversary Gathering this year, he insisted on sending some SWAG to the event for prizes and raffle giveaways...free of charge.

It was a lot of beautiful stuff.

Cheers Oscar, you are appreciated. beerchug.gif
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(dt4 @ Nov 24 2020, 05:23 AM) *

QUOTE(sb914 @ Nov 24 2020, 01:16 AM) *

that would have been a popular nomination

This thread is BANNED and LOCKED for BLATANT POSTING OF POLITICAL CONTENT!!!!

banned.gif post-2-1137106233.gif

Just kidding...... poke.gif

This is a political thread I am going to leave alone. I don't think it is going to cause any controversy at all. biggrin.gif
914werke
pray.gif
Andyrew
Hot DAMN!

@ValcoOscar , can I buy one of the small tan bags?

AZBanks
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Nov 23 2020, 06:49 PM) *

I like him too much to ask him to be president!

agree.gif
ValcoOscar
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Nov 24 2020, 08:34 AM) *

Hot DAMN!

T shirts?

PM me if interested idea.gif

@Andyrew
Andyrew
QUOTE(ValcoOscar @ Nov 24 2020, 09:21 AM) *

QUOTE(Andyrew @ Nov 24 2020, 08:34 AM) *

Hot DAMN!

T shirts?

PM me if interested idea.gif

@Andyrew

Gonna have to take the shirt off my back (Theres only 2!) BUT I can order one for you. I'll shoot you a PM!
raynekat
Ok, ok....what the heck is this (yellow arrow pointing)????

Some kind of tool carrier?
I want one badly for working around the house.
Is this an Oscar "special" one-off kind of thing?

Man, Oscar is the best.
I too have received some of his great items in the past.
What an all around great guy and benefit to the site.

Click to view attachment
Larmo63
Oscar has a heart of gold. You just don't meet many people in life who give the way he does. I've been to numerous Laker games with him, and he even tries to pay for parking!

He gave me a really cool led work light that I use all the time. I love it and it reminds me of him every time I use it.

We should all be as giving and selfless as he.

WWOD?

pray.gif
VegasRacer
I had the privilege of spending a night in his guest room. yellowsleep[1].gif
Click to view attachment
Al Meredith
Another recipient of Oscars generosity....Great guy
914-300Hemi
Oscar is talented and very generous. He always has a smile on his face when he meets you.

Thank you Oscar for everything you do for this community
dan10101
I wasn't going to post because I thought that he gave me a little extra cause I was special. Well apparently we're all special!

Thanks a bunch Oscar!
sb914
icon_bump.gif biggrin.gif
Landsharkoz
I can only agree with all of the comments above. He is also helping me significantly as I'm in Australia!

He has made the (so far long) journey of importing my '73 914 THAT MUCH easier. smile.gif

Thanks so much @ValcoOscar

Morph914
Oscar was one of the first World members I met at one of Chris’s tech days in Petaluma Ca., and I though to myself if this guy is a good representation of 914 World, I am in!
What a nice guy! first.gif
My 73 2.0 is sporting some nice chrome bumpers thanks to the great bumper straightening and rechroming project taken on by none other than Oscar a couple of years back. At a very reasonable price I might add. pray.gif

Cheers,
John
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.