Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: EG33 parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Literati914
I picked up a Subaru EG33 motor that's missing a few items.. I'm needing timing/belt covers, crank pulley and the passenger side cam wheel. Anyone?

mepstein
There are a couple SVX Forums.
Literati914
QUOTE(mepstein @ Nov 23 2020, 08:02 PM) *

There are a couple SVX Forums.

What are they? I only know of the subaru-svx.net ("SVX world network") of which I've been a registered member since well before posting this thread.. and of which I have no permissions to access anything on confused24.gif . I've reached out to their admins but never get a reply. So, it's kind of useless.

Chris H.
Yeah looks like we're down to one US forum for the SVX. I have the same problem on subaru-svx.net. Can't post anything. Do a national search for SVX under auto parts using searchtempest.com. There are usually a couple of part-outs or engines on there. Great engine, you'll love it.
Chris H.
subaruparts.com has everything except the camshaft sprocket. Probably going to have to search craigslist and ebay for that. You can also use an aftermarket crank pulley that would be cheaper than the NOS one.
904svo
Try Allprosubie.com ask for parts manager also check ebay lostboy3.5 he works there and sells all kinds of parts.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.