Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ***Sold it all 12/9***FS Parts lot & 1974 bare shell
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mjrrti
I have had a lot of interest for separate parts. I am lowering my asking price for the whole package to $1200 because I prefer to sell it all in one shot. I will give it some more time & see if it goes. Hit me with an offer--- you never know I might take it. I have a trailer and would consider local delivery if that would help anyone thinking of making an offer that doesn't have a way of getting it to their place. My wife and I are selling our house in So Cal and moving out of state. I have a 15 plus year collection of 914 parts that I would like to sell as a complete lot. There is too much to list it all but, here are some of the items.
A 1974 mostly stripped shell, 2 front hoods, 1 back glass, 1 bent up front bumper, 1 rear valance, 2 targa tops, 3 engine lids, 2 gas tanks, 5 sets of heat exchangers (1 set stainless), 4 muffler brackets, 1 aftermarket muffler, 1 late model muffler, 1 running with a noise 1.7 engine, 1 GC engine case, 1 early engine case with crank and rods, 1 set of disassembled 2.0 heads need repair, 1 set of early heads, a crate full of pistons and cyl, a crate full of misc engine parts, 6-8 sets of rear shocks and springs, 1 front end suspension, 2 alternators, 1 flywheel, misc AC parts, a box of used engine and trans mounts, 1 steel wheel, 3 heat blower fans, a crate of front light parts, a crate of taillight parts, interior parts, 2 pressure plates, 2 wiper assemblies, washer bottles, horns, early shift rods, early and late engine mount bars, hood door & trunk latches, hood springs, front engine mount brackets, pedalboard, lots of engine tin, headlight motors, door glass, air cleaner parts, misc. trim. I'm sure there is a lot I didn't list. I would like to see this get used instead of junked, I don't think parts are getting any easier to find. I would like to get $1500 for the whole lot. I don't really have the time or energy to sell it all separately. Bring a pickup and a trailer and I will help you load it up. If I don't get any response in a week or so I guess I will take offers on separate parts but as I said that is not my choice. I think if you had time to sell this off a piece at a time for only $20 a part you could at least triple your money. I am partially disabled and I just don't have the time or energy anymore. I only work part time so setting up a time to come see this stuff should be no problem weekday or weekend. I will list the parts car to the vin list after I post this. Thanks for looking. type.gif
PaulFV8
What’s the rust condition of the shell?
burlybryan
Just throwing this out there...
If you do decide to sell some items individually and happen to have a good set of 2 liter heat exchangers (and will ship), I'd be very interested.
mjrrti
QUOTE(PaulFV8 @ Nov 25 2020, 03:43 PM) *

What’s the rust condition of the shell?

The shell has body damage. It looks like it was picked up with chains from under the car. Both doors and rear fenders have dents that make me think that was the likely cause. It is a shame because other than that it would have been a pretty good start for a project when I first got it. It has now sat in the weather for quite some time so rust has continued. The worst I saw when I last looked was the rear trunk floor rusted through but there has to be more now. Front and rear lids and top are off and it has been at my place uncovered and pretty stripped for about 3 years now. So Cal High Desert climate but we have had some rain. Still plenty of useable metal parts or maybe a good start for a track car that would be stripped of most everything anyway and not worried about a perfect body or paint. I can look better in the morning at the longs and hell hole area. Last time I looked carefully at it they were not horrible but it has been a while. It is still sitting on the suspension and 4 flat tires with steel rims. I am on 2.5 acres and it is out by the back fence. I only go back there if I am in search of a part off of it. Thanks.
Tdskip
@porscheaddict

Vince?

@bdstone914

Bruce?
bdstone914
QUOTE(Tdskip @ Nov 26 2020, 06:45 AM) *

@porscheaddict

Vince?

@bdstone914

Bruce?

I alerted Vince. I am out of room.
mjrrti
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Nov 26 2020, 07:03 AM) *

QUOTE(Tdskip @ Nov 26 2020, 06:45 AM) *

@porscheaddict

Vince?

@bdstone914

Bruce?

I alerted Vince. I am out of room.

I haven't talked to Vince in quite a while but last time I did I told him about this stuff. He was going to come look but texted later that he was pretty sick and never made it over. Hopefully he is doing better. I still see his ads on C/L
mjrrti
QUOTE(Tdskip @ Nov 26 2020, 04:45 AM) *

@porscheaddict

Vince?

@bdstone914

Bruce?

Hey Tom. I think I saw an empty spot in 1 corner of your garage the day I brought the Arizona car down. I have a trailer----just saying lol-2.gif
Tdskip
QUOTE(mjrrti @ Nov 27 2020, 11:47 PM) *

@porscheaddict

Vince?

@bdstone914

Bruce?

Hey Tom. I think I saw an empty spot in 1 corner of your garage the day I brought the Arizona car down. I have a trailer----just saying lol-2.gif

I have a space problem too but will drop you a PM. Belated Happy Thanksgiving.

FYI - @mjrrti is a nice person to deal with and very straightforward and honest.
Hutton
Do you have a front windshield in good condition?
mjrrti
QUOTE(Hutton @ Nov 28 2020, 02:55 PM) *

Do you have a front windshield in good condition?

Sorry for the slow response, I was gone for the weekend. I do not have a windshield.
trueview74
Very interested in the lot, if still available. I am located in Riverside. Thanks!
TJ
mjrrti
QUOTE(trueview74 @ Dec 1 2020, 01:19 AM) *

Very interested in the lot, if still available. I am located in Riverside. Thanks!
TJ

PM sent
mjrrti

TJ

icon_bump.gif
mjrrti

TJ

I just lowered my price if you still have any interest. I am located in Oak Hills by Hesperia and have a trailer and would deliver to Riverside if that helps. I really want to see these parts used as opposed to scrapped. Thanks.
Mikey914
Might be a good candidate for the new carbon fiber fenders - Bump
metalvolks
You have a PM!
Gearup
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Dec 7 2020, 10:03 AM) *

Might be a good candidate for the new carbon fiber fenders - Bump

Hey Mike. Side by side with a steel flares car can you tell the difference between carbon fiber and steel? Also, i know carbon fiber is pretty strong But how would the entire panel handle 400hp? Lastly, what is the price and what
Kind of labor is invoked putting the panels in. Just trying to do a price comparison before I have someone install my steel flares.

Thanks
mjrrti
QUOTE(Tdskip @ Nov 28 2020, 06:02 AM) *

QUOTE(mjrrti @ Nov 27 2020, 11:47 PM) *

@porscheaddict

Vince?

@bdstone914

Bruce?

I have a space problem too but will drop you a PM. Belated Happy Thanksgiving.

FYI - @mjrrti is a nice person to deal with and very straightforward and honest.

Thanks for the kind words Tom. I lowered my price a little and just sold the lot today. aktion035.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.