Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 914-6 Heat Exchangers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Hutton
WTB heat exchangers for my 914-6 project.
Already have Weber’s, fan, alternator and housing.
mlindner
Buy Ben's SS heat exchangers. (mb911) Just the best.
Freezin 914
QUOTE(mlindner @ Dec 2 2020, 05:24 AM) *

Buy Ben's SS heat exchangers. (mb911) Just the best.

agree.gif Don’t waste your time and money on anything else. Top notch quality, craftsmanship, and performance. Ben’s are the way to go.
Cairo94507
Yes. I have a set of stock 914-6 heat exchangers in good condition but the way to go is Ben's heat exchangers for sure. Don't mess around with the originals unless you have a museum grade car that will not be driven. beerchug.gif
mepstein
914-6Werkshop.com
PanelBilly
I took one of Ben’s HEs to a PCA social because I was so impressed with them and it was the centerpiece for the evenings discussions. Everyone googled over the workmanship.

They make great heat too
mepstein
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Dec 2 2020, 11:04 AM) *

I took one of Ben’s HEs to a PCA social because I was so impressed with them and it was the centerpiece for the evenings discussions. Everyone googled over the workmanship.

They make great heat too

And they are the only aftermarket he’s that are the correct and equal length for top engine performance.
mlindner
This is what the Ben's jewelry looks like under the heat shields...my headers.Click to view attachment
Hutton
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Dec 2 2020, 08:04 AM) *

Yes. I have a set of stock 914-6 heat exchangers in good condition but the way to go is Ben's heat exchangers for sure. Don't mess around with the originals unless you have a museum grade car that will not be driven. beerchug.gif

Email or text jchutton150@aol.com or 9402068483chris
Let me know the asking price.
JeffBowlsby
Check eBay.
Steve
Stoddard sells new factory reproductions, but they are designed only for the 2.0 motors. https://www.stoddard.com/sic21100500-91421100500-sic.html
Like they said unless your car is a factory six it’s a waste of money. I’m running a 3.2 with Ben’s 1 5/8” heat exchangers. Night and day power difference from the factory heat exchangers, I used to have on my 3.2 and the heat is just as good!!
IronHillRestorations
I have several sets PM me
Hutton
QUOTE(IronHillRestorations @ Dec 3 2020, 02:15 PM) *

I have several sets PM me

Jchutton150@aol.com
Or text 19402068483chris
Ohtsquared
Hello,
Hope this finds you well. I’ve got an original set that has been ceramic coated. If u want stock ones I’ll shoot some pictures for u.
All the Best,
Tim

QUOTE(Hutton @ Dec 2 2020, 12:53 AM) *

WTB heat exchangers for my 914-6 project.
Already have Weber’s, fan, alternator and housing.

mb911
Let me know if I can help..
IronHillRestorations
Text sent @Hutton
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.