Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lost Member
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pat Garvey
Just an FYI for the group. My best friend and fellow teener 1970 Neun vierzehn passed away about 2 weeks ago from complications of ALS. His perfect 914 is now in the hands of a PCA member who has 4 911 variants that are all concours prepared. It's in good hands. His name was Paul Naberhaus. He had been a member of this group for about 13 years.
Steve
Sorry for your loss Pat!!
Prayers to you and his family.
sad.gif
krazykonrad
I hate to hear this. ALS is horrible, vile disorder. Here's hoping that there is a cure soon.
Cairo94507
Condolences to his family and you Pat. May your friend rest in peace and be comforted knowing his 914 is in great hands.
Chris H.
Oh no, sorry to hear that Pat. He was an active member here forever. Really enjoyed his posts and insight. His car was/is a near-perfect example of a 1970.
914Sixer
Wow, hate to hear that. His car was almost perfect.
SirAndy
sad.gif
BeatNavy
QUOTE(krazykonrad @ Dec 2 2020, 11:18 AM) *

ALS is horrible, vile disorder.

Yes it is. Terrible and cruel disease.

Condolences to you Pat, and to his family.
MM1
ALS, unfortunately another plague upon humanity.

Please accept my condolences, Sir - may he rest now in peace.
horizontally-opposed
I'm very, very sorry for your loss, Pat. And for all of ours…

How is your health? I seem to recall you shared some challenges here a while back? Fwiw, I've long appreciated your posts and what you add here!
wes
sad.gif sadness
Mikey914
Very sad to hear this. I know I had spoken to him on the phone a few times.

RIP
Mueller
Sorry to hear this Pat.
brcacti
sad.gif
iankarr
So sorry to hear this.
mbseto
Paul lived right around the corner from me and has come by a couple times to see the circus that is my garage. He always had some good words of encouragement.
I knew he was having some health issues but did not realize the seriousness of it. My condolences, wish I'd gotten to know him a little better.
Dion
Very sorry to hear this Pat. May he Rest In Peace. Enjoyed his posts.
JeffBowlsby
It would be great to name a rotating 914world.com award in Pauls memory, to be given (lent) to the member whose 914 embodies the very best of originality at an annual event. The Neun Vierzehn or Naberhaus Award.
bigkensteele
Sorry to hear this. Paul was a great guy whom I had the pleasure to meet a time or two. Sorry for your loss, Pat. I hope you are doing well.
914forme
Thanks for letting us know Pat. So sad to hear. Will be missed in this area.
PanelBilly
May he rest in peace
campbellcj
RIP Paul and thanks for letting us all know, Pat.
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(horizontally-opposed @ Dec 2 2020, 12:45 PM) *

I'm very, very sorry for your loss, Pat. And for all of ours…

How is your health? I seem to recall you shared some challenges here a while back? Fwiw, I've long appreciated your posts and what you add here!

I eventually got over my health problems, but now have prostate cancer. My wife developed Parkinson's Disease with full blown dementia. Problems end and more take their place.
IronHillRestorations
You've really been put through the ringer Pat. So sorry for all you've had to deal with. My Dad said many times "gettin' old ain't for sissies", but this is over the top. Prayers for you and Paul's family
Jgilliam914
ALS is a cruel Bitch! A good friend of mine passed 5 years ago. My sympathies Pat
Rusty
sad.gif
davep
We are very sorry to hear of Paul's passing; condolences to his friends and family.
Also sorry to hear that Pat and his wife are suffering very nasty diseases.
Van914
Pat,
Sorry to learn of Paul’s passing. He was a great guy and will be missed.
I am fighting the same as you with prostate cancer. Keep a positive mind set and we will get through it.
Van
rick 918-S
Sorry to read about your friend Pat. Keep up your fight and find a reason to love everyday.
GBX0073
Sorry to hear this somber news
for prostate's drinking pomegranate juice is good
mlindner
Prayers Pat to you and your family.
EdwardBlume
May the roads in Heaven be twisties! Rest In Gods eternal peace!
AmjadY
RIP
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.