Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1974 914 2.0 @ AutoKennel
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
mightyohm
https://autokennel.com/featured_vehicle/197...rsche-914-2-0l/

Isn't that a bit dark for Zambezi? Maybe just the lighting (as it says in the ad).

Anyone know what a fin cut is with regards to heads? "Heads refinished and fin cut by Tuttle"
ValcoOscar
I know this car...sweet.

I've known Paul for over 20 years, damn he's OLD. blink.gif

Just kidding, he's a great guy and a huge Porsche enthusiast.

Oscar
mightyohm
I've exchanged a few emails with Paul over the years, seems like a good guy. He has great taste in cars, that's for sure.
brcacti
wow original owner/ low miles how much did it sell for?
ValcoOscar
Click to view attachment
beerchug.gif
mightyohm
It was listed for just over 58k. Pending in less than 24 hours. Paul knows how to sell cars.
Jett
Great looking car.

Car looks like it is Palma Green, but was a 75 only color. I think the repaint is off, and why repaint such a low mile car? The only other oddities are the center piece of carpet, which looks moldy, and why rebuild the motor?

brcacti
QUOTE(Jett @ Dec 5 2020, 10:32 AM) *

Great looking car.

Car looks like it is Palma Green, but was a 75 only color. I think the repaint is off, and why repaint such a low mile car? The only other oddities are the center piece of carpet, which looks moldy, and why rebuild the motor?

agree.gif
Cal
QUOTE(mightyohm @ Dec 4 2020, 05:17 PM) *

It was listed for just over 58k. Pending in less than 24 hours. Paul knows how to sell cars.

It doesn’t surprise me that it sold fast....the car has had a lot of exposure over the years and the owner is a known Porsche enthusiast.
Cairo94507
Beautiful car. Who wouldn't love to see that in their garage? And, given the condition and all of the work done, that price does not seem out of line.

My only question, because I just can't remember, is why are 2 of the 3 gauges the silver dot? I thought they were all of nothing. Personally, I really like the silver dot gauges.

I hope the new owner drives and enjoys that stunning car so others can appreciate it too. beerchug.gif
Tdskip
So what color in this picture? (Please)

Click to view attachment
Cal
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Dec 6 2020, 08:43 AM) *

Beautiful car. Who wouldn't love to see that in their garage? And, given the condition and all of the work done, that price does not seem out of line.

My only question, because I just can't remember, is why are 2 of the 3 gauges the silver dot? I thought they were all of nothing. Personally, I really like the silver dot gauges.

I hope the new owner drives and enjoys that stunning car so others can appreciate it too. beerchug.gif

The tach was probably changed. My ‘74 2.0L was built on 9/25/73 (Paul’s car was 9/3/73) exactly 3 weeks after his and my gauges are all silver dots. The last of the silver dot gauges were all used up in October of ‘73. @cairo94507
Cairo94507
Thanks for the answer. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.