Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 70 914 door card removal
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
trying to remove passenger door card. stuck on removing the interior door release mechanism. appreciate any help thank you
mepstein
Pry and pull the black plastic cup out with a screwdriver so you can get to the screw.

'70 cars are neat because they have a bunch of one year early parts.

@914043
QUOTE(mepstein @ Dec 4 2020, 04:16 PM) *

Pry and pull the black plastic cup out with a screwdriver so you can get to the screw.

@914043

piratenanner.gif mepstein! Thank You so much. too much time used for such a simple resolve. unbelievable but I was extra careful not to damage anything original. thanks to the world and super knowledgeable people as yourself us others can succeed.
mepstein
QUOTE(914043 @ Dec 4 2020, 07:58 PM) *

QUOTE(mepstein @ Dec 4 2020, 04:16 PM) *

@914043

piratenanner.gif mepstein! Thank You so much. too much time used for such a simple resolve. unbelievable but I was extra careful not to damage anything original. thanks to the world and super knowledgeable people as yourself us others can succeed.

I only know this stuff because smarter World members have schooled me. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.