Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Alert 70 914 just arrived Fontana Pick a Part
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
djway

I just received an email that the Fontana California Pick a Part just received a 1970 914. Have fun.
sixnotfour
https://www.lkqpickyourpart.com/locations/L...ch=1970+porsche

early chrome rear bumper
carbs
rivera wheels
side mirrors
fog lights
early steering wheel
5 boss rear hubs
914_7T3
@bdstone914
rgalla9146

Hmmmm....wish it was closer.
Cornerlot
I need that rear bumper....
1adam12
I was in the hunting party today. Not going to be much left on it after today. I scored some great condition SS exchangers for my 1.7L. Bruce was the last one there working on some interior parts and the hubs.
Rose914
I’d really like the passenger side mirror. Unfortunately I can’t get there until the 21st. lll be spending a month in the Palm Springs area. Would one of you SoCal brothers help me out until I get there? Thanks. Bill
bdstone914
@rose914

QUOTE(Rose914 @ Dec 7 2020, 06:02 AM) *

I’d really like the passenger side mirror. Unfortunately I can’t get there until the 21st. lll be spending a month in the Palm Springs area. Would one of you SoCal brothers help me out until I get there? Thanks. Bill

There was no mirror on the passenger side.
Rose914
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Dec 7 2020, 09:08 AM) *

@rose914

Dang. Looks like there was one in the photos. Thanks for letting me know. Bill
Jamie
QUOTE(Rose914 @ Dec 7 2020, 06:40 AM) *

@rose914

Dang. Looks like there was one in the photos. Thanks for letting me know. Bill

So save Rose914 the driver side mirror and he can turn it around! aktion035.gif
Unobtanium-inc
I used to love to go to Pull-A-Part and watch cars get devoured with guys looking like locusts. These are cars that were sold for scrap, so they could have just as easily been crushed whole, but instead they are picked clean of parts people really needed, at affordable prices. It always made me so happy to watch.
Rose914

@rose914

Is the driver side mirror still there? Could one of you SoCal brothers help me with that option? Thanks in advance. Bill
Tdskip
Just curious – can you walk in and say I want to buy the whole car?
rjames
Hopefully someone got the VIN #.
type47fan
QUOTE(rjames @ Dec 7 2020, 11:48 AM) *

Hopefully someone got the VIN #.

From the yard ad: 4702905396
yeahmag
Chassis looks good from afar. Was it rusty?
bdstone914
QUOTE(yeahmag @ Dec 9 2020, 12:24 PM) *

Chassis looks good from afar. Was it rusty?

Rust in the floor pan and in at least one long.
Trunk floors good.
Not much left. Was there today picking the bones.
Rose914
Made it over there today just out of curiosity and for something to do. Interesting for me as I’d never been to a place like that. Not much left just the left front strut hub and brake. Didn’t look rusty. Surprisingly it wasn’t a candidate for restoration?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.