Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wanted 914 74 2.0L
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Asheikh
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

Budget 8000 USD

looking for a car

with good working parts, don't care so much about body rust or car engine. Doesn’t need to be a runner.

shipping cost will be on me.

please share pics and videos of the car in order for your offer to be taken seriously.

I messaged and emailed some of the sellers that posted in the classified section but have not gotten any success. so please only post if your a serious seller.

Kind Regards
Ali
phil c
QUOTE(Asheikh @ Dec 6 2020, 08:16 AM) *

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

Budget 10,000 USD

looking for a good running car

with good working parts, don't care so much about body rust.

shipping cost will be on me.

would be more comfortable with offers made here as oppose to by email or PM

please share pics and videos of the car running in order for your offer to be taken seriously.

I messaged and emailed some of the sellers that posted in the classified section but have not gotten any serious response from them. so please only post if your a serious seller.

Kind Regards
Ali

Ali-
My response was pretty serious. Photos, video, phone call, text messages, emails, full description, and price. I think this forum works best when there’s good two way communication between buyer and seller. Endless requests, then silence aren’t very effective or confidence inspiring. Good luck in your quest.
Phil
Asheikh
[/quote]

Ali-
My response was pretty serious. Photos, video, phone call, text messages, emails, full description, and price. I think this forum works best when there’s good two way communication between buyer and seller. Endless requests, then silence aren’t very effective or confidence inspiring. Good luck in your quest.
Phil
[/quote]

you have a pretty nice car, its just that I'm looking for a 2.0
Asheikh
BUMP
Asheikh
Updated and bumped
Asheikh
Bump
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.