Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-4 in Houston
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
PaulFV8
On eBay, listed by a dealer in Houston. Was this owned by a forum member? Any info? Any guess on a fair price? Thanks for your time. Stay Safe

http://vi.raptor.ebaydesc.com/ws/eBayISAPI...amp;cspheader=1
914forme
1.7 with 2.0L exhaust, and looks like they invested some really nice dollars in the car and did some really nice mods. Then slap a center mounted progressive carb on it. Other than that I dig this car.
Cairo94507
I agree. That is a nice looking car- hate the carburetor. But minor stuff that can be easily remedied. beerchug.gif
Robarabian
I had put in a bid to play.... I asked for photos of the hell hole and the longs.. The photos they sent show rust under paint in the hell hole and other areas that are cause for concern. He told me the reserve price was around 24,900 at which point I told him dont bother pulling off the longs based on the photo of the hell hole.

I will say the seller is very responsive and helpful and will communicate. The rest of the car looked amazing though.
PaulFV8
Ouch. $24k and painted rust. Well at least they were honest with the photos
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.