Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 75-76 914's Factory LE Valance
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914Sixer
So I was looking at the 1975 deluxe sale brochure and I spot a orange car with headlight washers (Euro Spec) and a factory LE valance. Did they ever make it to production cars? Anybody have a dealers order guide for 1975 to see if it was an option?
JeffBowlsby
They were an option for all 914s in 75-76, and available separately at the parts counter. From the factory, optional equipment M473 in 75-76 only.
914Sixer
Alright, good to know information.
sixnotfour
Ive owned 2 76s,, one with super fiberglass version and 1 with the thermo palstic
formed, still have the plastic one..
Bleyseng
Mine had the LE spoiler when I bought mine in 1995 with the metal braces etc. I lower the front a bit a two weeks later blew the spoiler up on a super high speed bump in a stores parking lot. Kept the pieces for awhile but never repaired it.
burton73
I have not checked my silver 75 I have in my garage but the yellow 76 that I sold to Daxx in Belgium had a factory LE unit that someone tried to eat a parking lot bumper and had the corner smashed a little. I replaces it with a fiberglass unit from one of the guys and it was a good fit and looked great. The original unit had the VW Audi logo on it on an injection molded part

Bob B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.