Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for recommendations for 1971 interior
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Originality and History
maj75
Correct interior kit for 1971 914. I the seats appear to be vinyl which is smooth on all surfaces. I need the backpad recovered as well. Can’t seem to find any smooth seat kits. They appear to only have basketweave material in the center. I really want this interior to be correct which means new dash pad and top of the dash vinyl as well.

Looking for recommendations for a kit or somewhere that knows how to do a correct ‘71 interior.
mepstein
'71 was one year only material. I would find a really good upholstery shop and talk to them about what you want. You might have to ship and it might get pricy.
maj75
QUOTE(mepstein @ Dec 8 2020, 11:14 PM) *

'71 was one year only material. I would find a really good upholstery shop and talk to them about what you want. You might have to ship and it might get pricy.

I assume expensive. I have a local upholstry shop but they are only OK. I’m hoping for a referral if I have to go outside South Florida. I concerned about the back pad. I can’t figure out how that gets recovered and yet looks original.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.