Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB - 914 targa roof panel
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ri914
hello 914 world,

I am looking for a useable targa top. Not too picky on condition, show me what you have smile.gif Feel free to PM/DM me with details.

Click to view attachment

thank you
ben ri914
jrblackbox
In this time of giving I have a top that you can have for free! Just pick it up in CT.
euro911
Early, or late top? ... they are different.
mepstein
Might not matter with gull wing doors. biggrin.gif
jrblackbox
last count I had 6 I know I have at least 1 early. biggrin.gif
frostyf
QUOTE(jrblackbox @ Dec 9 2020, 07:05 PM) *

Hi @jrblackbox , this is a bit cheeky dropping onto someone else's thread but... I'm also trying to find a replacement driver quality late style (73).
I found a lump in mine where I think waters got in and rusted the captive nut. Would you consider selling another one from yr collection and is there anyway I can pay you to pack it for shipping?? Probably too tall an ask, but thought it worth a try. driving.gif

Thanks, Nick.
jrblackbox
QUOTE(frostyf @ Dec 22 2020, 07:28 PM) *

QUOTE(jrblackbox @ Dec 9 2020, 07:05 PM) *

Hi @jrblackbox , this is a bit cheeky dropping onto someone else's thread but... I'm also trying to find a replacement driver quality late style (73).
I found a lump in mine where I think waters got in and rusted the captive nut. Would you consider selling another one from yr collection and is there anyway I can pay you to pack it for shipping?? Probably too tall an ask, but thought it worth a try. driving.gif

Thanks, Nick.

PM sent
ri914
Thanks everyone. I did grab a nice top.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.