Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Our friend is at it again!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
cnavarro
Just what I love to get a phone call about on a Saturday afternoon.

http://www.shoptalkforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=90816

The thread says it all.
TravisNeff
stromberg.gif stromberg.gif stromberg.gif stromberg.gif stromberg.gif stromberg.gif stromberg.gif stromberg.gif stromberg.gif stromberg.gif stromberg.gif stromberg.gif stromberg.gif stromberg.gif stromberg.gif stromberg.gif stromberg.gif stromberg.gif stromberg.gif stromberg.gif stromberg.gif stromberg.gif stromberg.gif stromberg.gif stromberg.gif

Pee-eww! It stinks around there..
tat2dphreak
that is so F'D! dry.gif

stromberg.gif stromberg.gif stromberg.gif stromberg.gif
SirAndy
scotty b
dry.gif Why does this douchebag keep trying? Everyone in these communities has to be aware by now right? F'in crook.

If at first you don't succeed, keep on suckin till you do suck seed. (Curly, circa 1940 ?)
spare time toys
This is the way it should work here. I love how this guy stromberg.gif screwed a bunch of folks and now where ever he goes someone from here recognizes him and points it out. beerchug.gif Way to go guys.
URY914
I give the dick credit for staying with it. He pisses EVERYBODY off than he comes back for more.

Don't ya just want to kick his ass? chair.gif

P
Katmanken
Awww Crap!

Here we go again. Somebody works hard, delivers a good product and a copycatter tries to cut in and take the market.

Charles, they ain't here yet. Sit tight and wait and see.

Nicasil, lt's see,.......Isnt that nickel plating with a quick hit of silicone lube before break-in? idea.gif

Yeah, that 's it and you thought you could keep the secret for yerself..... happy11.gif

Ken

URY914
He also has a Mona Lisa paint-by-numbers painting on EBay.

The ad says it the real thing.confused24.gif

I think I'll bid on it. cool_shades.gif

Paul
grantsfo
I like the idea of competition that brings a similar product to a capable Chinese manufacturer, but cant stand the fact its this guy and the fact its clearly leveraging the name that has stood fora quality product. I have always thought that well designed Type Four components in the hands of a competent Chinese manufacturer would benefit everyone.

SLITS
a competent Chinese manufacturer ........ That's an oxymoron .......... Can you say Brazil?
DNHunt
Charles

I'm sorry to see this happening. The only thing I can say is the guy just can't have enough money left to get these to market. Three people I respect have gotten screwed by stromberg.gif , Kevin, Jake and you. Hang in there a good product and good service will always win out and I know you are 2 for 2 on those items.

Dave
grantsfo
QUOTE (SLITS @ Jul 16 2005, 03:21 PM)
a competent Chinese manufacturer ........ That's an oxymoron .......... Can you say Brazil?

I know more than a few now. Same couldnt be said a few years ago.
Jake Raby
I was so pissed off earlier I opened up the safe and fired no less than 750 rounds from 25 different weapons of long range destruction....

Nothing like an exploding watermelon from 400 yards, with the squeeze of the trigger- Hell I had to take out my aggressions someway!

Everyone spread the word EVERYWHERE YOU GO TO EVERYONE....

He is thriving from fresh meat- guys that see him, buy and figure it all out later...
rhodyguy
has the dust settled from last weekend yet? is it safe? yes yes, very safe. is it safe? no! no! i mean not safe!! that was the point in marathon man where the drill came out. YIKES!!! who knows?
k
rhodyguy
i would post there but they already have a member with my name. me wacko.gif . have the links to the "onion", the pelican thread (73' 2.0 for sale in the parts class), my samba vendor comment, and the demise thread been posted at STF? can someone else do it?

k
Jake Raby
Get a new user name and SPREAD THE WORD...

Also, did you write the letter we talked about?????
SLITS
QUOTE (grantsfo @ Jul 16 2005, 06:17 PM)
QUOTE (SLITS @ Jul 16 2005, 03:21 PM)

I know more than a few now. Same couldnt be said a few years ago.

I don't know what you deal in, but we deal in cores to the rebuilding industry. We have seen the decline in OE cores for water pumps and electrical decline due to the "new" products coming in from China. They are sold cheaper than anyone can rebuild a solid core. Hence the decline of quality in "remanufactured / rebuilt" parts and the closure of many rebuilders.

The castings, general assembly and quality of components from China are very lacking. Due to this, we have seen a small shift back from "new" to reman / rebuilt. The market is still depressed because of price. Anyone trying to do a decent quality rebuild cannot compete and most will not accept a Chinese core as rebuildable.

Ok, Im done......Maybe things have changed...We ship a shit pile of scrap to China to fuel their factories.
Katmanken
Yessir,

Competent Chinese manufacturers.......

My former company has been using one for years and they just figured out that the different plastic parts they make for us go together. blink.gif

Who woulda thunk it... Parts go together....... idea.gif

Now they want to make assemblies and design them for my former company.....Just the easy stuff....... ohmy.gif

Yep, sell out America!

Ken

rhodyguy
i bought one of those things. i need a bit more stuff before i can go to it. whole new universe. i'd ask for a different ad page. preferably, the one the page break before the other one is on. i'll be emailing you on monday or tues.

k

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.