Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB - Targa Top for 73
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
frostyf
Found one locally in VA - Many thanks for the offer Racing Red! beer.gif

My Targa Top has a bad lump above the rear passenger side latch ( http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=350403 )

I was thinking about trying to repair it, but wondered if anyone has a spare they would consider selling in the VA area?

I know there are two types and my car is a 73 so I think its the later type (?). They're probably too difficult to ship, so I wondered if there's anyone in the Virginia area (I'm in Virginia Beach)?

Many thanks,
Nick
mepstein
If you can't find something local, give me a ring. I have a bunch of tops. I know most of them are early but I haven't looked at them for a while and may have what you need. I'll check what I have tomorrow.
frostyf
QUOTE(mepstein @ Dec 11 2020, 05:05 AM) *

If you can't find something local, give me a ring. I have a bunch of tops. I know most of them are early but I haven't looked at them for a while and may have what you need. I'll check what I have tomorrow.

Mark thanks for your help and for looking.
There's a couple of local contacts i need to ask as well, who may know someone who has a spare.

Cheers,
Nick
racingredsc
What is the difference in early and late tops? I have two you can have if you drive to SC.
bdstone914
QUOTE(racingredsc @ Dec 16 2020, 12:00 PM) *

What is the difference in early and late tops? I have two you can have if you drive to SC.

@racingredsc

There are several diffences in the tops but the easiest way to tell the diffence is the height and width or the rubber block that fifts into the targa latch in the rear.
I will try to post a picture of both.
He should need a late top with the taller block.
This is the late taller block.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.